Easy A

by Will Gluck

After a little white lie about losing her virginity gets out, a clean cut high school girl (Emma Stone) sees her life paralleling Hester Prynne's in "The Scarlet Letter," which she is currently studying in school – until she decides to use the rumor mill to advance her social and financial standing.

Who would you say is your favourite character in this movie is? And why?
Do you guys like this movie?
What is this movie about in the first place ?
Start your review of Easy A!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I absolutely love this movie because it's so funny I love Emma Stone she is just so funny I love her shower scene when she is dancing and singing in reviews
funny funny movie it's like about this inoccent kinda girl that every girl think is a whore but really she not doing a thing it's so funny yet also had history 😂in reviews
It also shows how someones words can potentially ruin your entire time that you are in high school for and give a reputation that might stick with you for a certain time after you graduate.in reviews
I think the deeper story line of the counselor was really the meat of the story but the movie should have made viewers think a little.in reviews
I love Emma and this movie was pretty funny, Emma is a great actress and in this movie she was perfect.in reviews
I loved Emma Stone in this! This movie is super funny and it's definitely one you can watch over and over again with your friends.
El Reno, OK
Funny funny movie it's like about this inoccent kinda girl that every girl think is a whore but really she not doing a thing it's so funny yet also had history 😂
This knock on wood comedy gets me every time! A high schooler is forced to love the role of the modern day Hester Prinn after false accusations
Bryant, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
1,267 reviews
I love all of the movies with Emma Stone in them and this movie is sooo funny. Great, more mature humor and love the story!
Los Angeles, CA
This movie will have you laughing the whole time. They actually filmed this near where I live so that was awesome to see. Emma Stone is awesome in this, they couldn't have picked a better actor for this role. Penn Badgely is super cute too :)
I love Emma Stone! I've heard so many of my exes mention that they just didn't find her attractive and didn't want to watch movies with her in it, but jeez. Just because you don't think someone is pretty doesn't mean you should hate her. I find that she's a versatile actress, and I thought this film was really funny! I also love all the actors in it. :) But I'm a sucker for a romantic comedy. Heheh.
Clanton
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Easy A takes place mostly in a high school. It gives you a real idea of how quickly rumors can spread and you can be judged by them...even when they aren't true. Only, in this movie, Olive embraced it.....by seeing a red A on every shred of her newly designed, "sexy" clothing. She uses her new rep to her advantage by pretending to hook up with random guys in exchange for items like gift cards. ...while the guy she really likes stands by like...huh? She ends up putting herself and telling the whole truth, and she also ends up with the guy. I think it's a humorous movie and teen girls these days can probably relate with rumors and bullying.
York, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Girls are always supposed to covet the sanctity of their virginity but what happens when one teen lies about a vast amount of promiscuity that never tooo place? This movie is hilarious and takes you back to your teenage years. Good from beginning to end
Grand Rapids , MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is the movie that made me really love Emma Stone, she is so funny in this movie!!! To me it's a little underrated.
Columbus, OH
1,396 reviews
I love this movie it was hilarious it was wonderful and the actors were really good this is the best movie by far i have ever watched.