BY WILL GLUCK

After a little white lie about losing her virginity gets out, a clean cut high school girl (Emma Stone) sees her life paralleling Hester Prynne's in "The Scarlet Letter," which she is currently studying in school – until she decides to use the rumor mill to advance her social and financial standing.

• Do you guys like this movie?3 Answers
  • What is this movie about in the first place ?2 Answers
  • What character were you most like in High School? 1 Answers
Easy A
  • "I absolutely love this movie because it's so funny I love Emma Stone she is just so funny I love her shower scene when she is dancing and singing " in 108 reviews
  • "funny funny movie it's like about this inoccent kinda girl that every girl think is a whore but really she not doing a thing it's so funny yet also had history ūüėā" in 18 reviews
  • "It also shows how someones words can potentially ruin your entire time that you are in high school for and give a reputation that might stick with you for a certain time after you graduate." in 12 reviews
  • "I think the deeper story line of the counselor was really the meat of the story but the movie should have made viewers think a little." in 8 reviews
  • "I love Emma and this movie was pretty funny, Emma is a great actress and in this movie she was perfect." in 7 reviews
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
I love Emma Stone! I've heard so many of my exes mention that they just didn't find her attractive and didn't want to watch movies with her in it, but jeez. Just because you don't think someone is pretty doesn't mean you should hate her. I find that she's a versatile actress, and I thought this film was really funny! I also love all the actors in it. :) But I'm a sucker for a romantic comedy. Heheh.
Raquel B.
E Rutherford, NJ
Very funny movie. Great cast. Emma Stone plays a teenage girl presumed to be a harlot. She plays off of everyone's perception of her and starts profiting off of pretending to engage with her male classmates. I laugh the whole time. And it will certainly leave you smiling with the end scenes! But not spoilers :)
Elyssa M.
This movie will have you laughing the whole time. They actually filmed this near where I live so that was awesome to see. Emma Stone is awesome in this, they couldn't have picked a better actor for this role. Penn Badgely is super cute too :)
Lindsey J.
Anderson , SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Emma Stone is such a quirky gal. She played the role to a tee. It shows how an insignificant rumor and get twisted and turned to the point it makes life miserable. I think every teenager deals with a rumor or stupid gossip at one point or another so this movie is very relatable to anyone between the ages of 13-17.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Easy A kind of strayed from the typical high school movie. This was thanks to an interesting plot and the good acting of Emma Stone, which is the first time I realized how attractive she actually is. The "slut" label is real and it puts an interesting spin on how to deal with that.
Julia P.
Sheffield Lk, OH
This movie is absolutely hilarious. I recommend this movie to anyone and it would be great to watch with a group of friends. My favorite scene is with the card that has the song in it. It's a must watch film.
Alessa P.
Greenville, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this movie and I love Emma Stone in this. There's so many funny moments throughout the movie and it makes you want to sew a giant red A on your clothes too just like she did. I'd definitely watch it again.
LaKie G.
Boulder, WY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie!! Oh my gosh! So hilarious! Emma stone owns it! It's so witty and fun. The music is incredible! This movie has so much heart as well! The way it looks at rumors in high school is spot on. It's one of my favorite movies!!
Amal T.
Toledo, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This movie is hilarious and very entertaining. It definitely made me laugh a lot. Emma Stone is great, but I just feel like she didn't seem like a high school student. Other than that, this movie is great. I would recommend it.
Alison O.
Love this movie! Not only is it super funny and entertaining, but it actually carries a great message and is pretty eye opening about experiences in high school that students may have.
Samantha  R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
How good is this movieee
Jessica D.
Safety Harbor, FL
Who was your favorite Character?
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What is your favorite scene?
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
Do you guys like this movie?
Mayra J.
Rainsville , AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What is this movie about in the first place ?