BY EASTBOUND & DOWN

• "The main character is just so ridiculous it's funny." in 1 review
  • "My bf started watching it and I got hooked on it with him, it's just hilarious." in 1 review
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
I started Eastbound & Down earlier this year and had to watch all the available seasons in an unhealthy binge session. Eastbound & Down is raunchy funny and seriously made me laugh every single episode. I would definitely recommend this show to someone with a darker, raunchier sense of humor.
Ashley P.
Pocatello, ID
This show is pretty awful. It is adult humor, but only if you are a pervy 15 year old trapped in an adult body. I didn't really find it funny with the rare exception of a few lines or stunts here and there. I usually like Danny McBride as an actor, so I was disappointed with how I felt towards this show. If you're looking for an actual comedy show to watch, don't watch this one.
Elizabeth H.
Kent, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My husband absolutely loves this show... I on the other-hand do not. I have watched it on occasion with him and yes i do laugh.. but at the end of the day it's not my cup of tea and i just find his character stupid and annoying!
Sara W.
Lees Summit, MO
I love Eastbound and Down! It's so flipping funny, Kenny Powers is the greatest character ever. My bf started watching it and I got hooked on it with him, it's just hilarious. It has lots of cameos by Will Ferrell, couldn't be a funnier show. If you don't mind vulgar, offensive and adult language.
Christy C.
Chatham, IL
Watch all the seasons on demand this year...hmmm. not sure if I liked it. Season one was funny and then it got REALLY stupid. I HATED the series end episode. dumb.
Lauren M.
ROANOKE, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
It's slightly one downhill since season one but I'm sure it's hard to recreate the comedy gold that it was when it first began! I still enjoy it though :)
Valerie O.
Endicott, NY
This show is so funny . I never caught it on hbo or showtime I bought the series on dvd and was hooked I did a marathon and watched them all in 5 days ...
Katie M.
St Petersburg, FL
Hilarious! It is kind of stupid humor so if you're into that sort of comedy you'll love it. The main character is just so ridiculous it's funny.
kristyn b.
Philadelphia, PA
Has changed since season one, there is a to of crude seems but my husband and myself spend many Saturday nights watching the seris
Amanda L.
Terrell, TX
This show is absolute trash. A waste of time and basically just offensive. Nothing about the story line or characters is likable.

iTunes

iTunes was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.