Eastbay uploaded by Harlie S.

BY EASTBAY

• Do they still send magazines out?2 Answers
  • How fast usually ship and how much discount you get from ...1 Answers
  • I'd like to try a different running shoe, what's your fav...2 Answers
Eastbay
  • "I have ordered shoes for my kids from the catalog good customer service I never had a problem when I've had to return something " in 6 reviews
Briana W.
I've never used this website personally but a bunch of my friends do and they absolutely love it. They say they get great deals on stuff.
Tamina H.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love when the catalogues come in the mail. They sell so many kinds of shoes and a lot of different styles you don't see in stores.
rachael r.
Algodones, NM
Mary H.
Los banos, CA
Great selection of products at no so unreasonable prices. Ive bought a few pairs of shoes from them and shipping was pretty fast.
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem, NC
I love Eastbay! Great variety of shoes and clothes and they have great sales. My only issues is that shipping can often be slow.
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like that they have different brands of gym clothes sneakers etc . I also like that you get some discounts and free shipping.
Emilia S.
Miami Springs, FL
I love Eastbay! I shop for shoes here! They have all types of sneakers name brands GALORE and they also have athletic apparel! :)
Alissa B.
Camano Island , WA
I love this site and i love how often they send out catalogues. I always find my self inspired and buying more than I should.
Alyssa V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I used to love Eastbay! However, until they stole my credit card info! This was years ago, but I now refuse to shop here.
Sydney F.
Midland, TX
I have ordered from eastbay a few times. I love that you can get Jordan clothes there isn't much of a selection at our mall,
Zia S.
Norcross, GA
What do you like to buy from here the most?
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Always look at there magazines but never bought anything from there.. What do you usually buy from there? Are there anything that's at a reasonable price and not so over priced?
Kelsey S.
Indianapolis, IN
I am curious if East bay has an app? I always shop on my computer and didn't know if there was easier access?
Paige B.
Do they still send magazines out?
Briana W.
I've never used this website to buy anything, but I've heard from peers they got some great deals on this website. I was wondering if they have a wide variety of selections?