Eastbay uploaded by Harlie S.

BY EASTBAY

• Do they still send magazines out?2 Answers
  • How fast usually ship and how much discount you get from ...1 Answers
  • I'd like to try a different running shoe, what's your fav...2 Answers
Eastbay
  • "I have ordered shoes for my kids from the catalog good customer service I never had a problem when I've had to return something " in 6 reviews
Christine S.
Love Eastbay- great options and they always have my size. Anytime I'm looking for a fitness product that I can't find, Eastbay tends to have it
Rachel C.
West Hartford, CT
Awesome selection of products. I especially liked for their volleyball sneakers and apparel, and would always find something I wanted to buy.
Rebecca A.
Champaign, IL
Eastbay is one of the best places for high-quality athletic wear for very reasonable prices. The shipping is more often than not, very prompt.
andi d.
Big Spring, TX
I constantly order shoes and Apparel from their books.
If you're a true athlete, its a must that you get these books or go visit the website!
Esther C.
Blythe, CA
I've always been a huge fan of Eastbay. Al;always have received their magazine & ordered my shoes from them. I would always recommend them :)
Briana W.
I've never used this website personally but a bunch of my friends do and they absolutely love it. They say they get great deals on stuff.
YANNI D.
Clayton, NC
Ive bought shoes from EastBay since I was in high school. They have a variety of every shoe and display great customer service every time!!
Tamina H.
Harrisburg, PA
Love when the catalogues come in the mail. They sell so many kinds of shoes and a lot of different styles you don't see in stores.
Mary H.
Los Banos, CA
Great selection of products at no so unreasonable prices. Ive bought a few pairs of shoes from them and shipping was pretty fast.
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem, NC
I love Eastbay! Great variety of shoes and clothes and they have great sales. My only issues is that shipping can often be slow.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What do you like to buy from here the most?
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Always look at there magazines but never bought anything from there.. What do you usually buy from there? Are there anything that's at a reasonable price and not so over priced?
Kelsey S.
Indianapolis, IN
I am curious if East bay has an app? I always shop on my computer and didn't know if there was easier access?
Paige B.
Do they still send magazines out?
Briana W.
I've never used this website to buy anything, but I've heard from peers they got some great deals on this website. I was wondering if they have a wide variety of selections?