Eastbay uploaded by Harlie S.

BY EASTBAY

• Do they still send magazines out?2 Answers
  • How fast usually ship and how much discount you get from ...1 Answers
  • I'd like to try a different running shoe, what's your fav...2 Answers
Eastbay
  • "I have ordered shoes for my kids from the catalog good customer service I never had a problem when I've had to return something " in 6 reviews
Nkenna N.
Woodstock, GA
I have loved eastbay since middle school! They have daily giveaways and the shipping is very fast. I also love getting and collecting the catalogs every month!
Ashley S.
Scranton, PA
Eastbay is a great online website. It makes life much easier. Especially playing basketball your whole life. The shoes are great sizes and they've always fit!
Tiffany J.
New Wilmngtn, PA
Eastbay has so much to offer! Things are reasonably priced, and they have sales multiple times a year - definitely recommend to athletes, and comfort lovers!
brenda g.
Atwater, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I honestly love there shoe line, I've purchased mostly all my shoes from there and I've always got them on time and nicely packaged, love how you can return!
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
Love getting athletic wear through this magazine. I have been buying from here since high school. They have everything you need and at a very good price.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles , CA
I never ordered anything just because its a bit over priced bit they do have a huge variety of anything you're looking for. Even a few discontinued items.
hollie d.
East bay is a great and easy way to buy shoes. Have never had a problem with delivery or timing on shipments. Nothing but Wonderful experiences for myself!
Gisela F.
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love the magazine and the large selection of different colors for each item. they have everything sports related. awesome basketball shorts, especially.
Krysta K.
Staunton, VA
This is the only place I would order my sports gear from. Don't use it too much anymore as a gear provider but I'd definitely give it two thumbs up!
Payton A.
Hurley, WI
We have always ordered sporting equipment from EastBay and have had no problems! They are always good with prices and offer coupons! Great company!
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What do you like to buy from here the most?
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Always look at there magazines but never bought anything from there.. What do you usually buy from there? Are there anything that's at a reasonable price and not so over priced?
Kelsey S.
Indianapolis, IN
I am curious if East bay has an app? I always shop on my computer and didn't know if there was easier access?
Paige B.
Do they still send magazines out?
Briana W.
I've never used this website to buy anything, but I've heard from peers they got some great deals on this website. I was wondering if they have a wide variety of selections?