Eastbay uploaded by Harlie S.

BY EASTBAY

• Do they still send magazines out?2 Answers
  • How fast usually ship and how much discount you get from ...1 Answers
  • I'd like to try a different running shoe, what's your fav...2 Answers
Eastbay
  • "I have ordered shoes for my kids from the catalog good customer service I never had a problem when I've had to return something " in 6 reviews
Mary F.
Canton, MI
I buy jerseys and basketball gear for my brother there all the time. They are well made, not too expensive, and he really likes all the items I've purchased for him.
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Aww man this goes back to when i was little my brother used to always get the magazines in the mail and we would always order the sneakers from here great company
Ariel T.
Bozeman, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great company! My husband and I order from them frequently! We receive much needed products for our outdoor lifestyle while living in Montana! Highly recommended.
Tariqa L.
Philadelphia , PA
I order from here from time to time. They always have promotions like free shipping if you spend a certain amount or percentages off emailed to you. I like that your product is shipped extremely fast.
Natalie W.
Eastbay catalogs are so fun to look through. I love looking through all of the products but buying stuff is another story. I hate waiting for things in the mail and I'm the kind of person that just goes to the mall and buys my stuff.
Mellissa S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have brothers and I remember a season when all I would hear about is the Eastbay Magazine and buying new shoes. I didn't know they were still around. Great company with a great reputation.
Becky K.
San Diego, CA
I have bought a few pairs of shoes from Eastbay. I have always been pleased with the product that I received compared to the picture and decsription on their web store.
Sarah Morgan J.
Birmingham, AL
They have name-brand products for great prices ! The shipping can be a little tricky, so I wouldn't recommend ordering last minute, but other than that it's great!
Jackeline H.
Ordering from Eastbay is always an awesome experience, great customer service, quick shipping, average pricing, lots of sales, and so many options to choose from.
Robin W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is the only place i order my sons shoes from .I like Eastbay. I have always been pleased.with there shoes foe my boys . Great company Great customer service.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What do you like to buy from here the most?
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Always look at there magazines but never bought anything from there.. What do you usually buy from there? Are there anything that's at a reasonable price and not so over priced?
Kelsey S.
Indianapolis, IN
I am curious if East bay has an app? I always shop on my computer and didn't know if there was easier access?
Paige B.
Do they still send magazines out?
Briana W.
I've never used this website to buy anything, but I've heard from peers they got some great deals on this website. I was wondering if they have a wide variety of selections?