Eastbay uploaded by Harlie S.

BY EASTBAY

• Do they still send magazines out?2 Answers
  • How fast usually ship and how much discount you get from the here.1 Answers
  • I'd like to try a different running shoe, what's your favorite?2 Answers
Eastbay
  • "I have ordered shoes for my kids from the catalog good customer service I never had a problem when I've had to return something " in 6 reviews
Andjoua R.
Andjoua R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been an Eastbay customer for quite sometime now. I usually get most of my sneakers from their on-line site. I'm a forever customer (when I have money, that is lol) I love when they have sale promotions. Also all my products come decently shipped and I've had no problems so far.
Blair W.
Blair W.
Syracuse, NY
I have been an Eastbay customer for the longest time. As a young adult I always looked forward to the catalog coming out to see what is new. Now with the internet there are many options but I still find the better prices and great customer service with Eastbay.
Gregory O.
Gregory O.
Chicago
Great store have bought some great shoes from here. They have good deals on clothing to all the new trends and styles
Abby H.
Abby H.
Lawrence, KS
They always run sales on my favorite running shoes! Great customer service. They randomly send me 20% coupons and offer free shipping regularly. Great, honest company.
Payton A.
Payton A.
Hurley, WI
We have always ordered sporting equipment from EastBay and have had no problems! They are always good with prices and offer coupons! Great company!
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Champaign, IL
Eastbay is one of the best places for high-quality athletic wear for very reasonable prices. The shipping is more often than not, very prompt.
I love Nike products, along with under armor products. I'm not big on shopping much offline due to medical reasons and I wear comfortable clothes about 50-60% of the time. I shop through Eastbay and haven't had any problems, my family shops there as well that where my dad gets all of is shoes and he is a shoe fanatic. Some items are pricey but hey, they're name brand.. But they're made well. Easy found coupons for this site too just research Eastbay promo codes.
Mary F.
Mary F.
Canton, MI
I buy jerseys and basketball gear for my brother there all the time. They are well made, not too expensive, and he really likes all the items I've purchased for him.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
I have 2 pairs of shows from Eastbay that I got as a gift from a friend. Let me tell you, they are amazing! I got the shoes a few years ago and still until this day are in great condition. They're comfy and so worth it. Give them a try, you might love them just as much as I do.
Yessi T.
Yessi T.
Wellness Guru Expert
You talk about variety. Man they have so much to pick from and from all different sports. Have ordered from them before and really like them. they have great sales too and you cab get really cheap shoes
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What do you like to buy from here the most?
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Always look at there magazines but never bought anything from there.. What do you usually buy from there? Are there anything that's at a reasonable price and not so over priced?
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
I'd like to try a different running shoe, what's your favorite?
Paige B.
Paige B.
Do they still send magazines out?
Briana W.
Briana W.
I've never used this website to buy anything, but I've heard from peers they got some great deals on this website. I was wondering if they have a wide variety of selections?