Eastbay uploaded by Harlie S.

BY EASTBAY

• Do they still send magazines out?2 Answers
  • How fast usually ship and how much discount you get from ...1 Answers
  • I'd like to try a different running shoe, what's your fav...2 Answers
Eastbay
  • "I have ordered shoes for my kids from the catalog good customer service I never had a problem when I've had to return something " in 6 reviews
Logan L.
New York
DONT EVER ORDER FROM EASTBAY!! THEY DO NOT DOUBLE BOX YOUR SNEAKERS!! MY SNEAKERS WAS SHIPPED IN A BAG AND THE SNEAKER BOX WAS CRASHED. I ASKED FOR A REFUND AND THEY SAID I NEED TO PAY $7 FOR THE RETURN BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE WHEN THE SNEAKER BOX IS CRASHED. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!! I SHOULD GET WHAT I PAID FOR! IF OTHER SNEAKER COMPANIES CAN DOUBLE BOX THEIR SNEAKERS, EASTBAY SHOULD DO IT AS WELL BUT THEY RATHER GO CHEAP AND USE BAGS!! I WILL NO LONGER PURCHASING FROM EASTBAY AGAIN. THIS IS THE 2ND TIME IVE HAD ISSUE WITH THEM. THE 1ST TIME THEY SHIPPED ME A PAIR OF WORN AND SMELLY SNEAKERS. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HOW THEY TREAT THEIR CUSTOMERS.
Hannah F.
Vancouver
I really like Eastbay’s variety of clothing and shoes. I bought a pair of Adidas women’s shoes from there that I wear all the time. It’s really easy to use the website and they often have discount codes you can use. I did purchase a pair of Jordan’s for my boyfriend on the site and they came in a silver box instead of a black box which I had never seen before, but the shoe is really good quality.
Nicole Z.
Cleveland, OH
Horrible company. Sent me the wrong shoes then expected me to pay to send them back. Refused to do so, so they stayed they would send me the things to send back. Never did. Now threatening to send me to collections. Also the shoes look fake and like they have been worn. No one answers their telephone line nor their email. Read their reviews online this is a terrible company.
Carissa C.
Grovetown, GA
Eastbay consistently stays on top of new releases from all the hottest shoe brands. They have great sales and promo opportunities all year long, along with offering military discount on almost all items. Service is great, your package will be shipped immediately with free shipping most of the year. Once you shop at eastbay.com it will definately become a regular for your shoe and sports online shopping needs.
Antonia M.
I really like shopping at Eastbay. They have a large range of clothes and brands that are available to shop for. They usually have a lot of sales and they have free shipping. I’ve gotten clothes from Eastbay and they always come very quickly. The clothes they sell like Nike are always good quality and very comfortable.
Andjoua R.
I have been an Eastbay customer for quite sometime now. I usually get most of my sneakers from their on-line site. I'm a forever customer (when I have money, that is lol) I love when they have sale promotions. Also all my products come decently shipped and I've had no problems so far.
Brittney S.
New Albany, IN
They have nice products and product availability but their customer service SUCKS. I returned something there and after a month and $120 in bank fees I got my refund in 5 minutes. The guy on the phone even laughed and informed me that the whole time all they had to do was hit a button. I'll think twice before ordering here again.
Jessica B.
Stockton, CA
I am always shopping on Eastbay!! I buy a lot of sneakers for my husband and our sons. They always have great sales. I also find a lot of sneakers and cute tracksuits for myself. This is a great place to shop for those who love quality brand sneakers. They always have the latest Jordans.
Kelsey S.
Indianapolis, IN
I am an avid fitness buyer. Whether its clothes, shoes, equipment, accessories Eastbay is always excellent at giving exactly what I'm looking for. I have always been very pleased with the customer service and the organization of the site. I will definitely continue to shop at Eastbay!
Michael D.
Sullivans Island, SC
Eastbay is awesoe for ordering sporting goods. They have great shoes, clothes, and equipment. Also, they release their magazine with products relevant to whatever the sporting season is. Baseball season magazines contain lots of baseball equipment. Football season magazines contain more football equipment. And so forth and so on.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What do you like to buy from here the most?
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Always look at there magazines but never bought anything from there.. What do you usually buy from there? Are there anything that's at a reasonable price and not so over priced?
Kelsey S.
Indianapolis, IN
I am curious if East bay has an app? I always shop on my computer and didn't know if there was easier access?
Paige B.
Do they still send magazines out?
Briana W.
I've never used this website to buy anything, but I've heard from peers they got some great deals on this website. I was wondering if they have a wide variety of selections?