BY EAST SIDE COLLECTION

Jessica K.
Louisville, KY
This is perfect for smaller dogs who are all over the place. I tried using a collar for my dogs but if they didn't manage to get out of it then they were always chocking themselves and coughing. I absolutely hated that so I decided to get them the harness. It works so well and now they can run all over without hurting themselves
Jeanelle h.
Newark, NJ
Great for small dogs not big ones like mines I got this because I needed something
Caitlin S.
Riverside, CA
if you're looking to leash train a dog, a harness is the way to go! especially pups that like to think they're walking you! it was super easy to leash train my husky/shepherd with the harness!
demi m.
Baltimore, MD
Job Job and and we will will need any attachments if the last time time and we will need need any any attachments attachments if the last time time
Chantelle R.
Sylvan Lake
My dog looks like a boy now! The fish pattern is very cute for a dog in Hawaii, and the blue buckle seems to make people realize he's a boy (hir face is somewhat masculine since he's a pit mix). Seems like it will be very sturdy and last awhile.
Jenn B.
Roseville, MI
Pet Lover Expert
Do they have these for cats?
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
Is this a good harness? Would anyone recommend this?