BY EAST SIDE COLLECTION

Give pets a fashion-forward look with East Side Collection Polka Dot Dog Collars in three eye-catching bright colors with a classic polka dot pattern. Collars have plastic quick-release clasps Nickel-plated D-ring Available in Orange Parrot Green and Raspberry Each collar includes a hangtag. Coordinating Leads are also available (item ZA8212). Please note: Colors are as follows. The Orange collar has the orange dots and backing on a blue ribbon. The Parrot Green Collar has a green ribbon. The Raspberry collar has the raspberry ribbon. See the Specifications and Sizing Info tabs for more product details. see more...

• Do they come in any other colors besides orange? 3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
daniela g.
daniela g.
Winter Garden, FL
I bought this for my dog. she doesn't seem bothered by it at all. it adds the perfect touch of cuteness to her!I bought this for my dog. she doesn't seem bothered by it at all. it adds the perfect touch of cuteness to her!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Panama city, fl
This is super cute on my furbaby! These are very durable and don't fade at all. I wash it in the sink and just hang it up to dry.
Lilly H.
Lilly H.
Pet Lover Expert
Bought these for my yorkie, Mila. She looks super cute and they don't bother her!
Dani K.
Dani K.
Edmonton, AB
A very cute and stylish way to accessorize your small dog. this collar did not bother my dog at all
abby k.
abby k.
Springfield, Ontario
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Do they come in any other colors besides orange?