BY EAST SIDE COLLECTION

• Has anyone tried this harness I'm looking for a new one for my pets...14 Answers
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Youngsville , NC
Bought this for my moms mini schnauzer and it fits her perfectly. She strains a little when walking so I got her this harness instead so it isn't tugging on her neck. Love the design, so cute
Luz S.
Luz S.
I find these better than walking your dog on a leash connected to the collar because that way they aren't as easy to slip off your dogs neck. Especially little dogs. Would recommend.
Tanya F.
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA
My bestfriend has this for her Chihuahua and it's the only thing her dog likes when going for walks or in the car to go somewhere..if he dog doesn't have it on she won't go anywhere
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Fits great and doesn't pull stress areas on dogs throat or neck. I think it must be comfortable because my dog never tries to get it off and even sleeps in it sometimes.
Jae M.
Jae M.
Beacon, NY
My little baby looks so cute in it! Plus mommy loves it!!! ;) so yes, I would definitely recommend that if you own a small little doggie you should buy this!
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
I have a petite chihuahua so to put a leash on a collar makes it difficult to walk her. She gets tangled. This harness makes it so simple!
Maizoua M.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
This is great, i have a punci and shes very small so having this its easier because she wouldn't choke while on a leash.
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Staten Island, NY
I have 3 of these! Small dogs can get a collapsed trachea from collars. Never walk my 3 fir babies without this
Nena A.
Nena A.
My dog doesn't like harnesses but this she loves she looks very comfortable and happy in it . great product ★
Nina R.
Nina R.
Fort Campbell, KY
I use a harness for my chaweenie since without one he's choking all the time from fighting me on direction
Lizette R.
Lizette R.
Has anyone tried this harness I'm looking for a new one for my pets. just want to know if it's any good.