EAS Whey Protein Supplement Vanilla uploaded by Tammy J.EAS Whey Protein Supplement Vanilla uploaded by Kristen K.

BY EAS #63 in Protein Supplements

Take your workouts to the next level with eas whey protein. This chocolate flavored powder helps support muscle recovery and growth. The carbohydrate mixture increases sports endurance so you can perform your best.

• How is the taste, and does it blend well for shakes? 3 Answers
  • So does this help you control your appetite? 1 Answers
  • How is this!? I almost bought it today but wasn't sure on...1 Answers
Amanda R.
Lincoln, NE
As far as affordability, this product is great! All protein powders are pretty equal as far as muscle building capabilities. So, it's good for that too. However, i really can't stand the taste of it though.
Marta O.
Saint Paul, MN
I think this protein powder is great. I've tried both the vanilla and strawberry and I enjoy them both. I prefer mixing it with milk, but it doesn't taste too bad mixed with water. It's also slightly cheaper than other brands that I've seen with similar protein contents. Overall I think it's a great, affordable protein powder.
Kateema B.
I just started using this Great protein  after workouts for music rebuilding recovery  Never feel like I'm dragging the next day .. also the extra protein help with bathroom needs . I would recommend this product to anyone looking for quick recovery after a work out.
Bailey P.
Sarasota, FL
Like others have said, good taste and good price compared to other brands. I would recommend with milk. It's easy to find anywhere... publix, target, wal-mart, etc. so I don't have to make a trip out of my way to find it.
Allison S.
Mixes well with or without fruit. I mix with almond milk. No chalky taste like some protein has. Also good with coffee. Price is also great. Not expensive like other protein out their. If starting out I would recommend!
Carrie M.
Syracuse, IN
I have tried several protein shake products. This shake has a decent amount of protein and comes in with a value price. It tastes much better than many expensive health store brands.
Eboni W.
Alexandria, VA
I'm doing IIFYM and this stuff fits my macros (and my budget) very nicely. I can pick up a few tubs at Walmart or order it from amazon, too. So, it's very convenient to buy. I use the vanilla with almond milk and sometimes water. It mixes well with a blender and with one of those shaker cups. It has lower calories per serving than Muscle Milk (which I was using previously) and just a bit more protein. So, even if I have to drop 3-4 shake a day, it doesn't take up all of my allotted calories for the day.
Kristen K.
I love EAS Whey Protein Powder. I use the chocolate flavor(DELICIOUS) and buy the 5 pound bag. It lasts me quite a long time and is reasonably priced. I mix it with milk which does cause some chunkyness but that doesn't bother me. I have never tried it with water. I have added strawberries or peanut butter to the mix which isn't too bad. I use this post workout. The only issue I've ever had with it was taking it on an empty stomach which I found out after the fact that taking Whey Protein on an empty stomach can give you terrible cramping like I got so make sure you have food in your tummy!
Amanda H.
Lexington, KY
As a vegetarian female whose workout regime consists mainly of weight-lifting and crossfit, I need extra protein in my diet to decrease recovery time between workouts and maintain muscle mass.
EAS is not only one of the best tasting proteins (I LOVE THE CHOCOLATE!) but it is also one of the most reasonably priced. It tends to mix really well with water; however, it does get a little lumpy when mixed with milk, so I would stick to water. I like to also make protein pancakes with this. Highly recommend for post-workout.
Crystal R.
Hilo, HI
I have the chocolate version of this protein and it tastes pretty good. There is a good amount of protein and limited amount of sugar per serving which is great. I got this a target for under $20, which is pretty reasonable because I have bought protein supplements that were double the cost but contained the same amount of protein and sugars. Overall, it tastes great and proteins the right amount of protein and nutrients to replenish myself after a workout. I would highly recommend this product.
Amanda H.
Lexington, KY
Where have you seen EAS sold most cheaply?
Jordana L.
Apopka, FL
Does this taste similar to the small on the go boxed protein shakes by EAS?
donna c.
How is the taste, and does it blend well for shakes?
Alma L.
Sacramento, CA
Is this like a meal replacement anyone has used it?
Angelica P.
How does this taste? Is it good? Do you recommended for short women trying to get skinny ???

back