EAS Whey Protein Supplement Vanilla

by EAS

Take your workouts to the next level with eas whey protein. This chocolate flavored powder helps support muscle recovery and growth. The carbohydrate mixture increases sports endurance so you can perform your best.

When did you see results?
Is this the best brand to use?
Is the texture of this very grainy? What flavor do you like best?
Start your review of EAS Whey Protein Supplement Vanilla!
Caroline F.
Toledo, OH
It doesn't taste too bad, but chocolate milk is the best recovery drink and cheaper! I personally, didn't notice a difference between when I used this post-workout as opposed to chocolate milk.
Eboni W.
Arlington, VA
I'm doing IIFYM and this stuff fits my macros (and my budget) very nicely. I can pick up a few tubs at Walmart or order it from amazon, too. So, it's very convenient to buy. I use the vanilla with almond milk and sometimes water. It mixes well with a blender and with one of those shaker cups. It has lower calories per serving than Muscle Milk (which I was using previously) and just a bit more protein. So, even if I have to drop 3-4 shake a day, it doesn't take up all of my allotted calories for the day.
Kateema B.
I just started using this Great protein  after workouts for music rebuilding recovery  Never feel like I'm dragging the next day .. also the extra protein help with bathroom needs . I would recommend this product to anyone looking for quick recovery after a work out.
C J.
I like this protein powder. It's by far the best tasting protein (soy or whey) powder I have ever used. It mixes well without a blender bottle, not chunky at all. It's a lil gritty but not intolerable. Had to give up whey because it hurt my stomach. This one did not, and it's cheaper too. Recommend!
Bailey P.
Sarasota, FL
Like others have said, good taste and good price compared to other brands. I would recommend with milk. It's easy to find anywhere... publix, target, wal-mart, etc. so I don't have to make a trip out of my way to find it.
Marta O.
Saint Paul, MN
I think this protein powder is great. I've tried both the vanilla and strawberry and I enjoy them both. I prefer mixing it with milk, but it doesn't taste too bad mixed with water. It's also slightly cheaper than other brands that I've seen with similar protein contents. Overall I think it's a great, affordable protein powder.
Catherine O.
Hawthorne, NJ
Favorite protein powder! I use it every day and I use it in different ways making it in smoothies, ice cream, and pancakes for breakfast (which is probably my favorite :)). The texture and flavor both blend amazing well with anything I combine. It's price I agree upon!
Carrie M.
Syracuse, IN
I have tried several protein shake products. This shake has a decent amount of protein and comes in with a value price. It tastes much better than many expensive health store brands.
Luryann J.
NSW, Sydney
that's my favorite brand of whey protein, is not that sweet as other I have tried, also is cheap
Brittany C.
Hertford, NC
love love love! This is not only tasty but amazingly good for you. It's like having your cake and eating too
Ask a question to the Influenster community...