BY EAS

EAS Soy Protein It is low in fat, has no cholesterol, and is an excellent vegetarian protein source that may help reduce the risk of heart disease. 20 grams of high-quality protein in each scoop A great option for those who are lactose intolerant WHY IT WORKS A simple way to get the protein and carbohydrates necessary to support metabolism and maintain lean body mass. It's an excellent source of vegetarian protein, is low in fat and has zero cholesterol. HOW TO USE IT Take one serving within 30 minutes after a workout. Take 1-3 servings daily, depending on protein needs. Always refer to the product label for the most up-to-date nutritional information. see more...

Autumn S.
Lees Summit, MO
This is my go to protein shake. It leaves me feeling full and doesn't have a terrible taste or texture to it. You can also switch it up and add fruit to so it's more of a smoothie.
Angela E.
Leavenworth, KS
I love the taste of this. I know sounds odd for a protein powder but the smell reminds me of a vanilla cupcake. Maybe it's just me. The taste of it is just like vanilla. I also used it as a meal supplement on days when I would wake up late I would double the powder, put it in my blender bottle, and head out.
Shanae W.
Margate, FL
Before I learned about soy not being the best thing for our bodies and temporarily switched to hemp powder I loved this powder. It taste really good and is so versatile. I used it in shakes, pancakes and in yogurt. Delicious and cheap!
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
My stomach does not handle whey protein shakes or powders that well so I have these a shot in vanilla and chocolate and love them both. I can easily mix them with just water and drink them or mix them with shakes. They are great and because of the size and shape of the containers I can fit them in a grocery bag with my cup and bring them to work with me
amanda r.
Erie, PA
If you have a tight budget this is a great go to powder though make sure ItS well chilled and I like to use my shaker to make sure I get all the clumps this powder sometimes clumps up a bit more then I like.
Maggie H.
Dolomite, AL
Really like this protein powder! I do recommend using a shaker bottle because it can get a bit lumpy, but the taste is really good. I use it with almond milk because with water it tastes pretty bad. Haven't seen much results but I have noticed a difference in my feeling of recovery
Elizabeth N.
A good option if you can't tolerate dairy/whey. It is higher in carbs than whey protein. I prefer the vanilla over the chocolate flavor. I don't recommend shaking or stirring it into milk or water. It taste best blended. If you need a protein boost in your diet this is an affordable option that can be found at Walmart.
Mallory P.
I really like this product, it's a really low price and nice quality if you mix it with soy milk. I don't really like the taste with plain water but I blend a scoop of the powder, a banana, soy milk and ice and use as a meal replacement shake.
Erica F.
I bought this last year from Walmart and honestly it was the worst protein drink I've ever tried. For the cheap price tag, I guess i wasn't expecting much but it was so chalky and just yuck. :(
Kaitlyn G.
Love this powder! I mix in strawberries bananas blueberries along with soy milk and this powder for the perfect pre workout smoothie! It gives me the energy I need without messing up my stomach! Will continue to buy this product
Miranda P.
Hampton, NH
Is it best to mix with water or milk?
Miranda P.
Hampton, NH
Also, do you drink pre-workout or post-workout?
Nancy C.
Is this good for baking with?
Devin H.
Berkley, MI
How does this taste? Can you taste the grittiness or does it blend well?