BY EAS

EAS Soy Protein It is low in fat, has no cholesterol, and is an excellent vegetarian protein source that may help reduce the risk of heart disease. 20 grams of high-quality protein in each scoop A great option for those who are lactose intolerant WHY IT WORKS A simple way to get the protein and carbohydrates necessary to support metabolism and maintain lean body mass. It's an excellent source of vegetarian protein, is low in fat and has zero cholesterol. HOW TO USE IT Take one serving within 30 minutes after a workout. Take 1-3 servings daily, depending on protein needs. Always refer to the product label for the most up-to-date nutritional information. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Riley C.
I really enjoy having this after a work out! It's like a treat when you've finished. I've seemed to tone up but not sure if that's more my workout than the shake. For the price I couldn't be more satisfied.
Venita F.
The only protein powder I will use! It tastes amazing and is very filling without too many calories. Even got my couch potato boyfriend using it.
Jesse B.
Harrisonburg, VA
It wasnt the best i had ever tried and it left a gritty taste in your mouth which was something i couldnt stand...also left you hungry still
Cathy D.
Delicious taste. Chocolaye is great tasting too. low carb, low fat, high in protein. Perfect for women, their premix is great for on the go. You can mix with just water.
Kassandra G.
Providence, MA
Foodie Expert
Awesome taste and the better one is vanilla, because you can add strawberries or blueberrys and it's taste delicious, my boyfriend gave me one and i finish it so quick haha
Christina L.
Charleston, IL
This stuff works pretty well but it tastes really gross. I would suggest a chocolate flavor.
Meagan S.
Spring Hill, TN
I love using this protein powder. I like to add some to my morning shakes. It helps me stay full and not snack between meals. I love it! Doesn't have a weird powder texture to it. Blends great.
Janae F.
Springfield, OR
Foodie Expert
One of the better tasting protein powders. Doesn't have the cardboard after taste.great with added fruit
Cinnamon M.
Casselberry, FL
Foodie Expert
I drink this protein once or twice or day and i love the taste! It doesn't upset my stomach and it makes me feel full. You also cannot beat the price.
ASHLEY H.
Tampa, FL
I use this because I don't get a lot of protein generally. I was doubled over in pain after drinking this though. I will say the taste is decent though.
Miranda P.
Hampton, NH
Is it best to mix with water or milk?
Miranda P.
Hampton, NH
Also, do you drink pre-workout or post-workout?
Nancy C.
Foodie Expert
Is this good for baking with?
Devin H.
Berkley, MI
How does this taste? Can you taste the grittiness or does it blend well?