BY EAS

EAS Soy Protein It is low in fat, has no cholesterol, and is an excellent vegetarian protein source that may help reduce the risk of heart disease. 20 grams of high-quality protein in each scoop A great option for those who are lactose intolerant WHY IT WORKS A simple way to get the protein and carbohydrates necessary to support metabolism and maintain lean body mass. It's an excellent source of vegetarian protein, is low in fat and has zero cholesterol. HOW TO USE IT Take one serving within 30 minutes after a workout. Take 1-3 servings daily, depending on protein needs. Always refer to the product label for the most up-to-date nutritional information. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "i highly recommend before a workout" in 1 review
  • "This stuff tastes great, has a nice fine grit so it mixes well, even with cold liquids." in 1 review
  • "I love to mix this into my post workout smoothies, made with almond milk, frozen strawberries, and a banana." in 1 review
Mikela N.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I started weight training and was advised to consume soy protein. I decoded to try this powder and man is it good. This has a nice consistency and doesn't clump up. I didn't need to blend at all. I use a shaker cup on the go and can drink this all day.
Landyn L.
Hart, MI
This protein is great and I have actually been using it for a couple of years now. It's not pricey like other protein powders that you find at GNC either. I personally like the Vanilla mixed with any type of fruit otherwise the chocolate is good too, blended with a banana and peanut butter! Definitely recommend this product!
Briana A.
Charlotte, NC
Tastes really really good and slightly addicting. But if you are allergic to soy, your are out of luck because that's the only dairy free protein shake that they make.
Anna A.
This is a great protein powder! I have found EAS' soy protein powder to not cause digestive issues that I have had with other types of protein powders. I generally use the chocolate but the vanilla is good as well. I love to mix this into my post workout smoothies, made with almond milk, frozen strawberries, and a banana.
Taylor W.
Gaston , SC
This stuff tastes great, has a nice fine grit so it mixes well, even with cold liquids. I was pleasantly surprised that it tasted just like nesquik, and was so easy to mix up.
Casey P.
I really did not like this protein powder. It had the weirdest texture to me, and I have had many different types of protein powders. I did not prefer this one.
Ashley R.
Convenient, affordable and is packed with protein! Taste yummy too! I add it to coconut milk, water or to my fruit smoothie every day!
Melissa P.
Bound Brook, NJ
This tastes so great! And the soy makes it gentle on your tummy. I've tried many shakes this is by far my favorite
Colleen H.
Iowa City, IA
This protein is great and tastes great when mixed with all substances. i highly recommend before a workout
Jessica R.
Binghamton, NY
I use this protein powder every single morning when i make my coffee frappe protein smoothie. It's not grainy is nuetral in flavor and tastes soo good!