EAS® Soy Plant-Based Vanilla Protein Powder

by EAS

We've been relentlessly dedicated since 1993. We're backed by science and proven by people. We use only purposeful ingredients, no proprietary blends. And we won't stop—we'll keep innovating and pushing ourselves, just like you.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of EAS® Soy Plant-Based Vanilla Protein Powder!
Madison B.
Costa Mesa, CA
I recently tried this brand of protein and it's okay. With water it is disgusting but not bad with almond milk. Doesn't dissolve as well as whey protein. It's a lot cheaper than whey. I got a 1.3 container at Walmart for $10
Lisa T.
The Best I've used and I can't seem to find it to buy anywhere! Walmart quit selling it and Amazon wants $45 for what I use to get at walmart for $10
Ashley C.
Albuquerque
It’s ok is good when mixed with berries or some fruit! I love protein this is the best cheapest one I have found so far
AnnDrea P.
High Point
This protein powder blends okay with almond milk and fruit. I tried it once in a blender bottle with just almond milk but it was very chalky and not appetizing. Definitely more affordable compared to other brands though!
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
This was the first protein powder I ever tried and I really liked it and so did my sister she was always bugging to have some lol, I got mine at Walmart for $10 which is a pretty good price for protein powder
Tamzen B.
Springdale, AR
This is my favorite protein powder! I have trouble digesting dairy, so whey protein gives me trouble. This soy protein powder tastes fantastic and doesn't make me bloat! I use it in protein shakes, smoothies, overnight oats, and even sometimes in baking. It's very versatile and adds a good amount of flavor. My only recommendation: don't mix it with sweetened vanilla almond milk unless you like your vanilla flavor VERY rich!

Looking for your answer?