BY EAS

20  - 2.7 oz Servings Net Wt. 3 Lbs 6 oz Original Nutrition Shake includes: 42 grams of quality protein including whey 25 vitamins & minerals Good source of fiber Official product of the Body-for-LIFE Program Myoplex® offers a comprehensive, convenient and economical tool you can use day in and day out to provide your body with the nutrients you need for your active lifestyle. To Maximize Your Results... Use Myoplex® as Part of Your 6-Meal a Day Nutritional Program. Consuming "three square meals" everyday is a nutritional concept of the past.  This method of eating leads to unstable blood sugar levels and prolonged periods of amino acid deficiency.  This dietary "roller coaster" may leave you feeling hungry between meals, and more prone to body fat storage.  Plus, without a consistent supply of protein and amino acid see more...

EAS Myoplex Original Strawberry Cream 2.7 Oz Nutrition Shake Mix 20 Ct Box
  • "Good taste have the Aminos and the protein I need I mix it with water and the taste is pretty good can't complain " in 1 review
  • "They taste great and is awesome for post work out drink." in 1 review
Suneidy L.
Bowie, MD
I personally don't use this, but my husband does. He's very athletic and enjoys working out. He always prepare this after a workout. He's been using this for years. They have several flavors and he likes how it makes him feel after working out.
Lori M.
Grove City, OH
These are my favorite shakes and after ghm go to. Love that they are satisfying and have no guilt for enjoying one. The taste is by far the best I've tried and leaves no chalky film on my teeth that I find with powdered shakes.
Kris M.
This stuff here, ohhhh its so good and tasty, good for you and tastes great, what more could you ask for, chocolate, vanilla , both the best things ever in this drink, the powder is good as well
Michelle C.
Haverhill, MA
These are great!! Strawberry is my favorite though and usually the only one I buy now. Careful where you get them, some have a weird chemical taste. Strawberry one taste like Quik :)
Katiria S.
BOSTON, MA
This works great for the muscles but in order to get great results you need to exercise frequently and often.. Love that it has good protein vitamins and minerals and a great souce of fiber. The only bad thing about it its the taste too sweet but other than that its great :)
crystal s.
Saint Cloud, FL
These are pretty good. the fake sugar aftertaste isn't bad like it is with so many light products. i usually grab these when i find them on sale. they are really convenient!
simone w.
London
It's good if you use it right most people think you can use it if you go to the gym about three times a week but really its for people who go three times a day two three days a week other wise you just gain weight not muscle
Catherine Z.
Bethlehem, PA
My husband and I like this product. We drink one before every work out and always feel energized the whole time. okay flavors but that's not what I'm looking for.
Lauren W.
Imperial, CA
EAS has been the best tasting brand of protein powders that I've purchased. I can tell the difference when I use them and when I don't after work outs.
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
I have not had these personally but I have heard good things. It apparently just taste like all the other chocolate weight loss/ fitness drinks.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Wondering if these are thick like the chocolate & French vanilla? I usually buy the chocolate fudge one but am really concerned about taste? And thickness?

Walmart