BY EAS

Our most protein-packed product, now has the muscle building benefits of Revigor HMB.42g of high-quality protein and 1.5g Revigor HMB give you the power to rebuild muscle after workout*Directions: Use within 30 minutes post-workout. Can also be used to add/replace up to 2 meals daily. Eating 5-6 smaller meals a day can help sustain energy levels*Studies on adults initiating an exercise program. Sports and Fitness

Ahmad A.
Ahmad A.
I absolutely LOVE THESE they're one of the ONLY shakes that are just as strong with micronutrients as well as macro nutrients. Very impressive profile and tastes great. Just love it.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Danville, PA
I really like these shakes. Chocolate is my favorite. They are so easy to grab and go. There is a little bit of an after taste, but not as bad as some others I've tried.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Foodie Expert
We give these to our cystic fibrosis patients that have a hard time gaining weight. They seem to really like the flavor and it helps them get their extra calories.
Marie R.
Marie R.
Elsa, TX
Foodie Expert
Love love love my EAS shakes! Perfect for on the go! They have other favors for the ones that don't like chocolate
Calla Q.
Calla Q.
Lacey, WA
I LOVE this product! I used to use this to repair muscles after vigorous military workouts!! If you're looking for a quick and easy protein boost for post or pre workout, this is the product for you!!
Shealah B.
Shealah B.
Branford , CT
Foodie Expert
This product is always delicious and with the convenience of on the go shakes! I also use these to make my shakes more individualized and use this as the liquid and add in PB Fit peanut butter and frozen bananas.
amjad a.
amjad a.
oujda
Foodie Expert
Found my meal replacement that's high in Protein and calcium it's creamy and chocolaty delicious!! And it's Also Gluten free which is a plus for me!
Bronx, NY
Where can I buy this product?
Bronx, NY