BY EAS

EAS Myoplex Lite Cookies & Cream Shakes.
55% less fat*.
20g high quality protein.
Don't waste your workout.
Post workout.
Taken within 30 minutes or less.
Taken after 2 hours or more.
Naturally and artificially flavored. see more...

Buy on Target*
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
I like the shake but I'm not sold on the design. I liked the original better without the twist cap.
Angelica S.
Foodie Expert
These shakes are really tasty!These are perfect for travel. Just take one with you & drink when you get hungry!
Jamie H.
I love these shakes. I did a lot of research and these are the highest protein with the least calories that I could find. Plus, they are yummy!
Amanda J.
Springfield, IL
These are good. I think the pre made ones already in the to go bottles like these are better then the mix, that you mix yourself.
Chamruong J.
Edmonton, AB
These are not too bad plus you can find coupons for them…you might want to do some research before buying them though
amanda r.
These are okay however I like muscle milk better. I would not buy these over what I pefer
Alexis V.
Foodie Expert
These shakes taste pretty good however, they are loaded with additives and artificial ingredients. The ingredients list takes up almost one whole side of the carton.
Susan C.
Vallejo, CA
The taste and texture is actually really good for a pre-made protein shake. I was really pleasantly surprised when my man bought these for after our workouts on our vacation to Maui. I hate shakes that are too thick, taste like chemicals, and are lumpy unless shaken by a jack hammer. These are simply great options if you need a shake on-the-go.
Yashira C.
Springfield, MA
These are actually very useful, I always use this as a good snack when I'm traveling, THEY Taste wonderful and of course its good easy way to get some protein on that body of yours, They come in a 4 pack but since I always carry them in my purse and stack them in my gym bag I always have to keep on buying more and restocking on this product, they taste really good too, I had actually tried other brands of protein bars and this by far has to be my favorite.
Ashley G.
Fruitland Pk, FL
Foodie Expert
This is by far the best tasting protein drink I have ever had! I normally hate the taste of the powder ones YUCK! But these taste like your drinking a shake! Just make sure to keep them cold.
Yashira C.
Springfield, MA
Is it bad if you finish the entire pack by yourself in a day?
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
What are the sugars for these shakes? And how do they compare to say a pre-made Kellogg's protein shake?
Christine C.
niles, MI
I was wondering if these are chalk tasting? I know some pre made protein shakes leave a nasty chalk taste in your mouth. I have been wanting to try this but afraid to buy them and be disappointed.