BY EAS

EAS Myoplex Lite Cookies & Cream Shakes.
55% less fat*.
20g high quality protein.
Don't waste your workout.
Post workout.
Taken within 30 minutes or less.
Taken after 2 hours or more.
Naturally and artificially flavored. see more...

Buy on Target*
Angelica S.
Foodie Expert
These shakes are really tasty!These are perfect for travel. Just take one with you & drink when you get hungry!
Jamie H.
I love these shakes. I did a lot of research and these are the highest protein with the least calories that I could find. Plus, they are yummy!
Susan C.
Vallejo, CA
The taste and texture is actually really good for a pre-made protein shake. I was really pleasantly surprised when my man bought these for after our workouts on our vacation to Maui. I hate shakes that are too thick, taste like chemicals, and are lumpy unless shaken by a jack hammer. These are simply great options if you need a shake on-the-go.
Yashira C.
Springfield, MA
These are actually very useful, I always use this as a good snack when I'm traveling, THEY Taste wonderful and of course its good easy way to get some protein on that body of yours, They come in a 4 pack but since I always carry them in my purse and stack them in my gym bag I always have to keep on buying more and restocking on this product, they taste really good too, I had actually tried other brands of protein bars and this by far has to be my favorite.
Ashley G.
Fruitland Pk, FL
Foodie Expert
This is by far the best tasting protein drink I have ever had! I normally hate the taste of the powder ones YUCK! But these taste like your drinking a shake! Just make sure to keep them cold.
Lauren L.
Independence, KS
I was nervous about trying this product thinking i might have to just choke it down but i was pleasantly surprised. It was pretty good in the chocolate flavor. A great breakfast if you are on the go.
Rose O.
Queen Creek, AZ
Great tasting, low carb protein supplement. Works for Hcg diet as well. The protein powder is great as well.
Serena M.
Deltona, FL
Foodie Expert
Pretty good supplement. It has an enjoyable taste and fills you up while giving you the nutrients you need.
Jennifer B.
Everett, WA
Foodie Expert
I started drinking these after running to get some protein and I love them. Now I drink one after my strength training classes as well. I've had the chocolate, vanilla and strawberry and I think they are delicious. I definitely recommend drinking them refrigerated which is what they recommend. Maybe the people that don't like the taste aren't drinking them cold? I also love that they are low in calories and high in protein! Also they aren't chalky or gritty... they taste like flavored milk, nice and smooth. I will definitely continue to buy these.
Gaby I.
Wilmington, DE
I use either the Myoplex Lite or Atkins shake - to me, they are interchangeable. I like that it doesn't have a gritty texture and the chocolate is my favorite flavor. I use it as my lunch along with some raw veggies. It's not that filling on it's own - so you really need fruit or veg to go along with it. Great product though.
Yashira C.
Springfield, MA
Is it bad if you finish the entire pack by yourself in a day?
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
What are the sugars for these shakes? And how do they compare to say a pre-made Kellogg's protein shake?
Christine C.
niles, MI
I was wondering if these are chalk tasting? I know some pre made protein shakes leave a nasty chalk taste in your mouth. I have been wanting to try this but afraid to buy them and be disappointed.