BY EAS

EAS Myoplex Lite Cookies & Cream Shakes.
55% less fat*.
20g high quality protein.
Don't waste your workout.
Post workout.
Taken within 30 minutes or less.
Taken after 2 hours or more.
Naturally and artificially flavored. see more...

Buy on Target*
Jennifer B.
Everett, WA
I started drinking these after running to get some protein and I love them. Now I drink one after my strength training classes as well. I've had the chocolate, vanilla and strawberry and I think they are delicious. I definitely recommend drinking them refrigerated which is what they recommend. Maybe the people that don't like the taste aren't drinking them cold? I also love that they are low in calories and high in protein! Also they aren't chalky or gritty... they taste like flavored milk, nice and smooth. I will definitely continue to buy these.
Yashira C.
Springfield, MA
These are actually very useful, I always use this as a good snack when I'm traveling, THEY Taste wonderful and of course its good easy way to get some protein on that body of yours, They come in a 4 pack but since I always carry them in my purse and stack them in my gym bag I always have to keep on buying more and restocking on this product, they taste really good too, I had actually tried other brands of protein bars and this by far has to be my favorite.
Gaby I.
Wilmington, DE
I use either the Myoplex Lite or Atkins shake - to me, they are interchangeable. I like that it doesn't have a gritty texture and the chocolate is my favorite flavor. I use it as my lunch along with some raw veggies. It's not that filling on it's own - so you really need fruit or veg to go along with it. Great product though.
Amanda H.
Wheeling, WV
I tried this product because I wanted to try something different after my workout, rather than going home and blending a protein shake. Glad I tried it, but only because I will never use it again. I really disliked the flavor, it kind of grossed me out. Luckily, my husband liked the flavor enough to finish the rest of them, because I couldn't drink any more of it.
Susan C.
Vallejo, CA
The taste and texture is actually really good for a pre-made protein shake. I was really pleasantly surprised when my man bought these for after our workouts on our vacation to Maui. I hate shakes that are too thick, taste like chemicals, and are lumpy unless shaken by a jack hammer. These are simply great options if you need a shake on-the-go.
Devona F.
San Diego, CA
Oh man! Never buy a protein shake flavored strawberry. Always go for the vanilla, chocolate, etc. This was so horrible I couldn't drink the rest. It left a really nasty after taste. Just thinking about it makes me want to throw up.

Everyone has different experiences and I'm sure their are people out there that would swear by this product. But for me....NO!
Isis R.
I started using this product as a pre-workout meal and it has worked wonderful for me!
The taste is good (not great) but it gives me that full effect I am looking for so I can work out longer
Philip H.
If looking for a shot or protein in low cal and low carb quickie drink this is ok. Flavors can be a bit on the chalky side. Buy as a four pack and there are sometimes coupons inside the cardboard container.
Emily B.
Baton Rouge, LA
If you're serious about getting in shape, stay away from this. Although protein is necessary to build and maintain muscle, you definitely don't want to opt for this product, as there is an immense amount of added sugar and fat. You won't lose weight and retain muscle as quick.
Ashley G.
Fruitland Pk, FL
This is by far the best tasting protein drink I have ever had! I normally hate the taste of the powder ones YUCK! But these taste like your drinking a shake! Just make sure to keep them cold.
Yashira C.
Springfield, MA
Is it bad if you finish the entire pack by yourself in a day?
Christine C.
niles, MI
I was wondering if these are chalk tasting? I know some pre made protein shakes leave a nasty chalk taste in your mouth. I have been wanting to try this but afraid to buy them and be disappointed.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
What are the sugars for these shakes? And how do they compare to say a pre-made Kellogg's protein shake?