Jennifer B.
Everett, WA
I started drinking these after running to get some protein and I love them. Now I drink one after my strength training classes as well. I've had the chocolate, vanilla and strawberry and I think they are delicious. I definitely recommend drinking them refrigerated which is what they recommend. Maybe the people that don't like the taste aren't drinking them cold? I also love that they are low in calories and high in protein! Also they aren't chalky or gritty... they taste like flavored milk, nice and smooth. I will definitely continue to buy these.