BY EAS

EAS Myoplex Lite Cookies & Cream Shakes.
55% less fat*.
20g high quality protein.
Don't waste your workout.
Post workout.
Taken within 30 minutes or less.
Taken after 2 hours or more.
Naturally and artificially flavored. see more...

Buy on Target*
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Foodie Expert
These shakes taste pretty good however, they are loaded with additives and artificial ingredients. The ingredients list takes up almost one whole side of the carton.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Foodie Expert
My husband likes these. He says all protein shakes have a certain after taste but overall it tastes good.
amanda r.
amanda r.
These are okay however I like muscle milk better. I would not buy these over what I pefer
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Pataskala, OH
I usually drink these after a run or as a meal replacement at lunchtime. They're not entirely filling, but have tons of good for you things and low calories.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
I love these shakes. I did a lot of research and these are the highest protein with the least calories that I could find. Plus, they are yummy!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Baton Rouge, LA
If you're serious about getting in shape, stay away from this. Although protein is necessary to build and maintain muscle, you definitely don't want to opt for this product, as there is an immense amount of added sugar and fat. You won't lose weight and retain muscle as quick.
yasmin m.
yasmin m.
Madison, TN
Foodie Expert
Great product I taste the sample at sams and it was a good taste for me
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Everett, WA
Foodie Expert
I started drinking these after running to get some protein and I love them. Now I drink one after my strength training classes as well. I've had the chocolate, vanilla and strawberry and I think they are delicious. I definitely recommend drinking them refrigerated which is what they recommend. Maybe the people that don't like the taste aren't drinking them cold? I also love that they are low in calories and high in protein! Also they aren't chalky or gritty... they taste like flavored milk, nice and smooth. I will definitely continue to buy these.
Alicia E.
Alicia E.
Sacramento, CA
These taste super gross to me. I would never repurchase these unless they change the formula.
Devona F.
Devona F.
San Diego, CA
Oh man! Never buy a protein shake flavored strawberry. Always go for the vanilla, chocolate, etc. This was so horrible I couldn't drink the rest. It left a really nasty after taste. Just thinking about it makes me want to throw up.

Everyone has different experiences and I'm sure their are people out there that would swear by this product. But for me....NO!
Yashira C.
Yashira C.
Springfield, MA
Is it bad if you finish the entire pack by yourself in a day?
Christine C.
Christine C.
niles, MI
I was wondering if these are chalk tasting? I know some pre made protein shakes leave a nasty chalk taste in your mouth. I have been wanting to try this but afraid to buy them and be disappointed.
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
What are the sugars for these shakes? And how do they compare to say a pre-made Kellogg's protein shake?