Eas Myoplex Lite Cookies & Cream Shakes - 4 CT

by EAS

EAS Myoplex Lite Cookies & Cream Shakes.
55% less fat*.
20g high quality protein.
Don't waste your workout.
Post workout.
Taken within 30 minutes or less.
Taken after 2 hours or more.
Naturally and artificially flavored.

I was wondering if these are chalk tasting? I know some pre made protein shakes leave a nasty chalk taste in your mouth. I have been wanting to try this but afraid to buy them and be disappointed.
What are the sugars for these shakes? And how do they compare to say a pre-made Kellogg's protein shake?
Is it bad if you finish the entire pack by yourself in a day?
Start your review of Eas Myoplex Lite Cookies & Cream Shakes - 4 CT!
Allison G.
My husband likes these. He says all protein shakes have a certain after taste but overall it tastes good.
Isis C.
Orlando, FL
I started using this product as a pre-workout meal and it has worked wonderful for me! The taste is good (not great) but it gives me that full effect I am looking for so I can work out longer
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like the shake but I'm not sold on the design. I liked the original better without the twist cap.
Ammy W.
Palm Desert, CA
I tried this product a few months back and was not impressed. It has a medicine taste to me and quite a non pleasant after taste.
Christine A.
Hamburg , NY
I love the stuff. I don't care for the vanilla but the choc. is great
I love the stuff. I don't care for the vanilla but the choc. is great
Katie B.
Joliet, IL
I am not a huge fan of this product. I think it is very thick in texture and taste and it's not really a good fit for me.
yasmin M.
Madison, TN
Great product I taste the sample at sams and it was a good taste for me
Great product I taste the sample at sams and it was a good taste for me
Nadine R.
Toms River , NJ
These shakes were pretty good but they were not my favorite brand. I prefer chocolate over vanilla but I don't think I would buy these again.
Krystal G.
Pataskala, OH
I usually drink these after a run or as a meal replacement at lunchtime. They're not entirely filling, but have tons of good for you things and low calories.
Gaby I.
Wilmington, DE
I use either the Myoplex Lite or Atkins shake - to me, they are interchangeable. I like that it doesn't have a gritty texture and the chocolate is my favorite flavor. I use it as my lunch along with some raw veggies. It's not that filling on it's own - so you really need fruit or veg to go along with it. Great product though.