BY EAS

Myoplex® Carb Control Chocolate Fudge 25g High Quality Protein EAS®, Energy - Athletics - Strength, is a pioneer in sports nutrition products for athletes and fitness enthusiasts. Recognizing these advances in sports nutrition, today thousands of professional athletes and fitness enthusiasts in over 50 countries choose EAS to help satisfy their nutritional needs. To achieve maximize results from your fitness training, your sports nutrition program should contain products from three key categories: Daily Nutrition - Daily nutrition products from EAS provide a great-tasting way to get protein and other nutrients to help your body perform at its best Strength Building - Creatine-based products from EAS help to optimize your workouts and achieve gains in strength and lean muscle mass. Muscle Recovery - Muscle recovery products from EAS and in the recovery process through see more...

Kirby J.
White Plains, NY
Its not as amazing as the GNC Lean Shakes that are LOADED with protein but they come close at number 2. The taste is pretty good and its great that its low carb. It doesn't fill me up though which is why its almost impossible for me to use them as a meal replacement shake. I drink these after my workout with a light dinner depending on what time my workout is. They are good but they aren't GREAT. still id recommend them.
Morgan I.
Fitchburg, WI
These drinks are high protein (yay) and low carb (yay), but they contain a lot of preservatives to keep them fresh on the shelves (... not yay). I'd recommend buying a low-sugar protein powder and a blender ball mixer before reaching for the convenience of pre-blended protein shakes. These are also much higher in fat and lower in other vitamins and minerals than powder shakes.
Christie S.
I drink these for breakfast pretty much every morning. I think they are a wonderful meal replacement. I generally prefer vanilla over any other flavor and I love this French Vanilla. There is no weird after taste at all. If you are looking for a high protein, low carb shake, this is a fantastic choice.
Whitney M.
It's hard to find a good fitness shake that doesn't contain a ton of carbs, but these shakes are awesome!
Alannah R.
I like these because they are a perfect balance between light and heavy. Not the greatest taste though...
Jennie M.
Walterboro, SC
These shakes are great! They taste good and are convenient. Great for mornings when you're in a rush.
julise s.
I think they are a wonderful meal replacement. my boy generally prefer vanilla over any other flavor . There is no weird after taste at all. If you are looking for a high protein, low carb shake, this is a fantastic choice.!!! recommended so much !!!