EAS Lean 15 Vanilla Cream Protein Powder

by EAS

EAS Lean 15 Vanilla Cream Protein Powder: Lean muscle Energy metabolism Immune support Digestive health 100 calories 15g protein 5g fiber Probiotics Contains whey for fast-digesting protein Micellar casein provides slow-digesting protein Always refer to the product label for the most up-to-date nutritional information.

I added fruit and some juice to mine in a blender with ice. I know juice isn't the best options. What others would you add to make it a bit sweeter while still being healthy same as veggies what would you add?
Start your review of EAS Lean 15 Vanilla Cream Protein Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I think that it's decent for what you pay, and I always mix mine up with a little bit of peanut butter to add to the vanilla. in reviews
Clara B.
EAS Lean 15 Vanilla Cream Protein Powder uploaded by Clara B.
This stuff mixes so well in a shaker cup. I'm not a big fan of the vanilla flavor but I add Torani caramel to it and it tastes great! The best part is how well it mixes though. Not chunks like some protein powders I get!
Jennifer H.
I love this protein i used it as a meal replacement n i lost a lot of weight the taste was great i don't know y the bad reviews maybe they didn't mix it properly cuz i shaked it for 30 sec n it was not chuncky or chalk tasste everything dissolved i love this protein better then the complete one
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
I liked it for the most part. I took and added it to fruit juice and frozen fruit in a blender. It was like a smoothie. Is okay price wise I guess. It did have a bit of a chalky taste though. And if I didn't drink it fast enough it would separate and get weird. Overall an okay powder.
Megan C.
Halfmoon, NY
This is the best tasting protein powder I've used! I tend to stick to brands I can buy at at drug store for a cheaper price, and this definitely fit the price tag. I was extremely pleased, and I would definitely recommend purchasing.
Brandi B.
Mendenhall, MS
So I am a couponer, and fitness nut. I have to say, I usually use Gold Standard Protein. Its pricey, but it is worth every penny. Anyway, there were coupons on their website for this protein and it was a great target deal, so basically with the coupon the single serve packets were free. After I tried my first shake yesterday, I was so happy I didn't not pay a penny for this. It was chalky and gross tasting, typical of cheap protein. Keep it moving, good try EAS, but I will stick to Gold Standard. And it only had 15g of protein and I am used to 20-24 g.
Emily M.
Freehold, NJ
I actually didn't mind the taste of this protein powder. I think that it's decent for what you pay, and I always mix mine up with a little bit of peanut butter to add to the vanilla.
Lindsey Z.
I love the Vanilla lean 15. It's my favorite. I add in some PB2 and a banana and its the best breakfast you could ask for. This is such an amazing product for the price and it's helped me loose weight and it keeps me full.
Annie H.
Columbus, OH
I am surprised by the comments below as I think this protein powder tastes like butthole. It is the worst tasting protein powder I have tried. All the stuff I have to add just so I don't taste the nasty powder totally negates the fact that I am trying to get a high protein, low cal meal replacement. I bought it awhile ago (over a year) and I hate to waste money, so I have not thrown it away (how long is protein powder good for, btw?) but I may just have to because I cannot stomach it.
Zhani W.
Worcester, MA
Very chalky an not good tasting. I would not drink it because of the after taste