EAS Lean 15 Protein Powder

by EAS

For those who seek to get lean and toned, this product offers: A 100 calorie serving that helps you meet your lean body goals while providing a great way to help curb appetite. 15g of protein from fast digesting whey and slow digesting micellar casein to provide a steady supply of amino acids to your muscles. 5g of dietary fiber, including prebiotics , for digestive health. An excellent source of the antioxidant vitamins C & E for immune support. A good source of seven B-vitamins to help support energy and protein metabolism Banned substance tested and true certified.

Is this a good protein power? Like I don't want one that get your muscles thinker I just need to make my legs thinner but muscular. Is this protein for that?..
Is this safe to use while pregnant?
Start your review of EAS Lean 15 Protein Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have tried both vanilla and chocolate and they both taste great with just water.in reviews
I got vanilla flavor and would mix it in with my favorite fruit smoothies.in reviews
I have also made more of a fruity smoothie instead of peanut butter and ice I will use frozen fruit such as strawberries, mangoes, pineapple, etc. in reviews
I love the chocolate taste of this, it mixes well and has great nutrition.in reviews
...made for huge body builders who have no issue drinking 500 calorie plus protein shakes.in reviews
Shannon A.
I've been using this protein for a few months now and love it! First of all, the price is fantastic, especially when you're able to pair it with a coupon. Secondly, it's only 100 calories per serving, so no need to worry about going over your daily caloric limit with this (if you count calories). Third, and probably most importantly, it tastes delicious! I've only drank it with water, but it tastes great! I don't find it to be chalky or clumpy at all when I use my protein shaker bottle. I've even used it to make protein pancakes and they're so yummy and filling!
Carley C.
peoria, IL
Love this protein powder! Im super picky on how things taste and texture. For being well priced, it's awesone! I mix it with cold coffee and ice in the morning!
Sara C.
Kissimmee, Fl
This product was bought at Wal-Mart. My husband loves the vanilla but to me it was chalky in texture. It was very affordable no more than $15.00. The directions are very simple and clearly written on the side of the container.
Jasjot G.
Rochester, NY
I am very picky about my protein but I've been using this one for the past 2 years, I think the vanilla one tastes great with milk, and it's also good for adding into your pancakes and other foods.
Jayne B.
Port St Lucie, FL
I suffer from bad food cravings and it was making my weight loss extremely difficult. I know that protein keeps me fuller longer and helps heal muscles after a workout, so I gave this a try. I blend it with frozen fruit and a scoop of almond butter for an extra protein boost. Happy to say it has kept my cravings at bay and I have lose eight pounds!
Barbara P.
Homestead, FL
Have been replacing one meal with one serving of the powder. I mix it with light almond milk, fruit and sometimes some pb2 and it tastes delicious has really helped me tone up and has given me plenty of energy.
Dianne T.
I use this DAILY. Twice a day in fact. I love that it gives me the protein and nutrients I need. Especially after my workouts. Tastes amazing in my smoothies as well! And the price is great!
Alaina D.
Shelby Twp, MI
I just recently started using protein powder in my diet and came upon this one. I like to use it in protein shakes. It has a great flavor and I like that it is a lean formula. It isn’t too expensive compared to other protein brands. I recommend it. I purchased this at my local Kroger.
Allie D.
burlington
Since I have been working out a lot more, I have been trying to find the perfect protein powder. This one is it. It’s not overpowering but like to put it in a shake with peanut butter, blueberries and a banana. It keeps me full after my workout and I have a lot of energy!
Mallory H.
Whiteland, IN
Good flavor. Best mixed with milk. Not the smoothest shake when you are done mixing, but if that doesn't bother you, then you will be fine. Good product for the cost.