EAS® Complete Vanilla Protein Powder 2 lb Tub uploaded by Nora G.

BY EAS

Buy on Walmart
Rose C.
Rose C.
Eas is my go to to meet daily protein requirements. At 25 of protein per serving, it rivals a 3 ounce piece of chicken and I much prefer drinking something sweet than having to cook something.
I add a handful of kale, half cup of frozen berries and 2 scoops of protein powder to my nutribullet every day. There is no need to add sugar since the vanilla flavors works very well with berries and it totally masks the kale flavor.
Nina W.
Nina W.
I always add this to my smoothies to create a meal replacement shake. It provides some great nutrients as well as protein. In my opinion, with water alone, it doesn't taste that great. Mixed in milk it tastes similar to a vanilla shake. Overall, I love it and I'm a frequent user of it.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
My favorite thing about this product is the packaging. I really like how the scoop clips to the inside of the lid so it doesn't get lost in the powder. The plastic box is really sturdy and stores in the pantry better than the round jug-type containers.

I put 2 scoops in my shaker bottle and add 8 ounces of liquid (coconut milk is my favorite) and drink it 30 minutes after my workout. The vanilla is pretty tasty but it smells terrible. It was pretty affordable for the size and I feel that it is a good quality protein.
Christine W.
Christine W.
Springfield, IL
Tastes great even if just using water to make. I use this every morning to kick start my day. One of the things I was told was I should eat some protein within the first 30 minutes of waking up to kick start my metabolism. I don't have time to eat in the morning so I chose this to drink with my morning vitamins and meds and it has worked so far. Its reasonably priced on Amazon and tastes really great. Its not gritty. It also works great in my smoothies.
Nora G.
Nora G.
Belleville , NJ
This is a great tasting protein powder, well the vanilla flavor. I use it after I work out, as a meal replacement with fruits or as breakfast with oatmeal. I think this powder is great for the price and good at helping to build muscle .
Devan W.
Devan W.
Yorktown, VA
I put one tablespoon in my fruit smoothie daily. It tastes great and keeps me full till lunch.