HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionEAS
Complete Protein Chocolate Nutrition Shake Powder - 32 oz

EAS Complete Protein Chocolate Nutrition Shake Powder - 32 oz

by EAS

Eas complete protein combines high-quality protein with vitamins and nutrients to support a healthy, active lifestyle. This advanced formula powder contains protein to nourish lean muscles, but unlike some other powders, it also delivers calcium for bone health, fiber for digestive health, antioxidants for immune support (vitamins c, e, and selenium) and seven b vitamins for energy metabolism. The shake makes a great- tasting post-workout drink or between-meals snack. product features 1. ideal blend of high-quality protein and nutrients 2. calcium for bone health and fiber for digestive health 3. b-vitamins support energy...

I've tried many many different protein powders over time, but not EAS yet. Has anyone else tried this one and quite a few others and how do they all compare? Like flavor, thick/thinness, easy to mix in, price, nutritionals
I'm just starting a workout routine and having a tough time figuring out what kinda powders would be good for a beginner. Would this product be suitable ? If so what's prices like in Ontario Canada.
Start your review of EAS Complete Protein Chocolate Nutrition Shake Powder - 32 oz!
Amanda B.
Ashburn, VA
This protein is okay, nothing too special. It tastes good but it's hard to go wrong with chocolate. The price is decent for what you get. It's really convenient that it's available in many retail stores.
Taylor Y.
Orlando, FL
I have tried endless protein powders, and this one falls flat for me. The flavor is way too sweet, and even when shaken in a blender bottle the product clumps up. The only reason I’m giving 2 stars is because it tastes half way decent mixed in with my oatmeal or açaí bowls.
Daphney F.
Portland, OR
This protein powder is one of the best one I've tried so far I will definitely purchase this product again
Fallon B.
Berwick, PA
This is a good protein powder, but the flavor is a little chalky. I am also not a huge chocolate fan, but I thought maybe it would taste like a milkshake. I like how it helped with recovery, but not so much the flavor.
Taylor I.
Shawnee, OK
Absolutely love this protein powder! It taste great and is filling! Would definitely recommend to others.
Sara P.
Boerne, Tx
It serves its purpose but I'm still on the search for a great tasting protein powder. I'm beginning to think it doesn't exist! Great price for the amount you get though and though the flavor is not as rich as I'd like it to be its still good.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a good protein powder. I use milk when I use it to add a bit more protein as well. I use a shake bottle, and it dissolves well.
Jayme K.
Syracuse, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I truly found this disgusting, protein powders aren't usually very appetizing, but this felt powdery and tasted chalky long after I'd finished drinking it.
Lindsay V.
Great product. High protein relatively low in carbs. I have one every morning with coconut milk. I Miss it all day if I happen to forget one morning. Great alternative to other meal replacement protein shakes
Shealah B.
Northford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The flavor is good, not as rich as I would have liked it to be. I generally make this with PBFit powdered peanut butter, frozen bananas, and almond milk! The price is great for the tub and usually at target you can find it on sale or at BJ's with some coupons.