BY EAS

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

EAS Betagen® + Revigor® Post-Workout Muscle Defense! 35 Calories per serving. Unique combination of creatine and Revigor®. Helps improve muscle strength and body composition*. Supported Goal:  Post-Workout Lean Muscle Defense. Main Ingredients:   Revigor®, creatine monohydrate EAS® BETAGEN® + REVIGOR® is part of a revitalized family of EAS specialty products, manufactured by Abbott Nutrition.  Abbott has more than 85 years of innovation in leading-edge nutritional science. We re a. see more...

• My husband and I lost 10 lbs using this we bought s few w...1 Answers
Review (1)
Heather C.
Did not like this post workout at all! Flavor was ok.. Not good. I felt no effects like I do with all the other pre workouts that I have tried. Seems like a lot of fillers and not much else. Will never buy again or recommend. Spend a little more to get a quality pre workout.
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
My husband and I lost 10 lbs using this we bought s few weights and that's it! We would do it every evening and followed a meal plan! It works! This pre workout is powerful followed by some protein!