EAS Advantedge Rich Dark Chocolate  Carb Control Shake 11 Fl Oz Carton uploaded by Bridget F.
EAS Advantedge Rich Dark Chocolate  Carb Control Shake 11 Fl Oz Carton

EAS Advantedge Rich Dark Chocolate Carb Control Shake 11 Fl Oz Carton

BY EAS

We've been relentlessly dedicated since 1993. We're backed by science and proven by people. We use only purposeful ingredients, no proprietary blends. And we won't stop we'll keep innovating and pushing ourselves, just like you. What You Put In Instructions: Enjoy post-workout or as a snack combined with a healthy diet and exercise program. What You Get Out Milk Protein: Reach your lean body goals and manage hunger with 100% pure milk protein. Antioxidants & Vitamins C & E: Be at your best and stay at your best with a combination of antioxidants to support your immunity. B-Vitamins: Get the most-out-of-your protein shake with B-vitamins that help convert carbs, protein and fat into useful energy. see more...

• Do you mix your EAS AdvantEDGE Carb Control Ready to Drin...1 Answers
EAS Advantedge Rich Dark Chocolate  Carb Control Shake 11 Fl Oz Carton
EAS Advantedge Rich Dark Chocolate Carb Control Shake 11 Fl Oz Carton
I really enjoy this. Whenever I am on the go and just don't have time to eat, but know that I need something in my system and that I'm going to work out, I'll drink one of these. Incredibly filling and delicious.
Bridget F.
Clifton Hts, PA
These ready to drink protein beverages are so yummy. I love to keep them in the refrigerator and grab one when I'm running out the door. I love the rich dark chocolate flavor. The flavor taste like a treat and I almost feel guilty drinking it but realize how good it is for me.
Rachael  M.
I absolutely love these! I drink one every morning! Getting to kiddos up and ready in the morning, I don't have time to make myself breakfast so these are perfect for me
Bridget F.
Clifton Hts, PA
Do you mix your EAS AdvantEDGE Carb Control Ready to Drink with anything?