BeveragesProtein ShakesEAS
AdvantEDGE Carb Control Strawberry Cream Protein Shake - 4 Count

EAS AdvantEDGE Carb Control Strawberry Cream Protein Shake - 4 Count

by EAS

The lowdown 17 grams of quality protein 1 - 3 grams of net carbs packed with essential vitamins and minerals why it works help manage hunger with this quick and easy balanced nutrition shake. Ingredients include high-quality protein, 1 gram or less of sugar, and essential vitamins and minerals to help meet daily nutrient requirements. how to use it use it as a snack or meal replacement in conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy diet.

Are these chunky now? I ordered some and I'm a little nervous
Do these keep you full or should I also eat a small salad?
Start your review of EAS AdvantEDGE Carb Control Strawberry Cream Protein Shake - 4 Count!
How would you rate this product?
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
2,244 reviews
EAS AdvantEDGE Carb Control Strawberry Cream Protein Shake - 4 Count uploaded by jen H.
I loved EAS carb control drinks. They are impossible to find where I live. Packed with 17 grams of protein and 2 net carbs I took these on my trips on the plane. This is the chocolate flavor.
LeighAnn L.
Leesburg, FL
My favorite flavor has to be strawberry! I like drinking these when I'm cutting calories.
Emma B.
Newington, CT
One of my favorite shakes! I prefer the strawberry over the chocolate and vanilla! Always a great snack after a workout, and leaves me feeling full until my next meal. I would not recommend this as a meal replacement shake because it does not contain a lot of calories, but it is a great snack or after workout pick-me-up! I would recommend this shake to everyone!
Dana C.
Kansas City, MO
Good, I like the taste it's better than some of the other brands of strawberry, but I just wish this flavor could be purchased in bulk like vanilla and chocolate.
Aisha T.
The taste of these are awesome. Not too milky and not too thick. It just tastes like you're drinking a strawberry shake. But knowing you're getting the necessary vitamins and a great amount of protein makes it even better. Oh yeah, let's not forget they sell these in Walmart at a very reasonable price.
Kristi L.
Merced, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love these! The flavor is good and they are excellent to throw in your gym bag fir a quick after gym shake. The price point is great and you can find these at Target.
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
This protein shake actually tastes really good! It tastes almost like a milkshake! It has a great source of nutrition and isn't to expensive.
Kate R.
Decent option. There are much better tasting options though if you are wanting something like this.
Meredith J.
By far the least offensive strawberry protein shake I've tried, and I've tried tons of them. The protein to calories ratio is good. EAS is a solid choice. The cost is more reasonable when you consider it's a meal replacement. I recommend this shake to anyone who does not find the taste of whey objectionable. Colder the better.
Natalie C.
Idaho Falls, ID
I normally wouldn’t have reviewed this because I generally don’t like protein shakes and such and I don’t really like these either. Had to drink them because of a health issue.... The reason I’m writing this review is to tell you what this flavor tastes like. It 100% tastes like the milk left in your bowl after eating Cap n’ Crunch Berries!!! It even leaves the weird film and aftertaste in your mouth. So trippy! It does do a great job of curbing your appetite. Weird review, right?