BY EAS

The lowdown 17 grams of quality protein 1 - 3 grams of net carbs packed with essential vitamins and minerals why it works help manage hunger with this quick and easy balanced nutrition shake. Ingredients include high-quality protein, 1 gram or less of sugar, and essential vitamins and minerals to help meet daily nutrient requirements. how to use it use it as a snack or meal replacement in conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy diet. see more...

Emma B.
One of my favorite shakes! I prefer the strawberry over the chocolate and vanilla! Always a great snack after a workout, and leaves me feeling full until my next meal. I would not recommend this as a meal replacement shake because it does not contain a lot of calories, but it is a great snack or after workout pick-me-up! I would recommend this shake to everyone!
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
These shakes aren't to bad. They do have somewhat of a strange flavor and an after taste. But, for what it helps price wise, carb wise and calorie wise, I think it's a fair trade. I will buy them again.
Natalie S.
I just started using these and i love them. They really work to control my appetite. Either i have one for breakfast and it keeps me until about 2 or 3, or have some coffee or yogurt for breakfast, and have this as a substitute for lunch. It's worked wonders for me, much more than any other appetite curver that I've used before. I think the taste is fairly good for this type of product, if you go in thinking it's going to be like drinking milkshakes all the time or something, you're going to be disappointing, but the taste is great for this type of product.,
Victoria C.
I totally love this Shake!! I have it every morning for breakfast and it helps maintain my appetite until my next meal. I have dropped 15 lbs in two months, just by substituting breakfast with this shake, having a small lunch and a well portioned dinner. Now that I am adding exercise to my diet, I'm sure ill be losing a lot more.
Aisha T.
The taste of these are awesome. Not too milky and not too thick. It just tastes like you're drinking a strawberry shake. But knowing you're getting the necessary vitamins and a great amount of protein makes it even better. Oh yeah, let's not forget they sell these in Walmart at a very reasonable price.
Kristi L.
Merced , CA
I love these! The flavor is good and they are excellent to throw in your gym bag fir a quick after gym shake. The price point is great and you can find these at Target.
Jessica I.
These really do satisfy my hunger and I actually do like the taste of this shake. I've tried some before and were very displeasing but this one seemed to impress me. Its great to use if you're trying to work out.
Dana  C.
Good, I like the taste it's better than some of the other brands of strawberry, but I just wish this flavor could be purchased in bulk like vanilla and chocolate.
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
This protein shake actually tastes really good! It tastes almost like a milkshake! It has a great source of nutrition and isn't to expensive.
Vanessa G.
Do not do it...these things are disgusting. They taste like slightly thicker chalk flavored water. Yuck. There are better protein options.
Kathryn W.
Ste Genevieve, MO
Do these keep you full or should I also eat a small salad?
Kristin A.
Houston
Are these chunky now? I ordered some and I'm a little nervous