BY EAS

The lowdown 17 grams of quality protein 1 - 3 grams of net carbs packed with essential vitamins and minerals why it works help manage hunger with this quick and easy balanced nutrition shake. Ingredients include high-quality protein, 1 gram or less of sugar, and essential vitamins and minerals to help meet daily nutrient requirements. how to use it use it as a snack or meal replacement in conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy diet. see more...

Emma B.
One of my favorite shakes! I prefer the strawberry over the chocolate and vanilla! Always a great snack after a workout, and leaves me feeling full until my next meal. I would not recommend this as a meal replacement shake because it does not contain a lot of calories, but it is a great snack or after workout pick-me-up! I would recommend this shake to everyone!
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
These shakes aren't to bad. They do have somewhat of a strange flavor and an after taste. But, for what it helps price wise, carb wise and calorie wise, I think it's a fair trade. I will buy them again.
LeighAnn L.
Leesburg, FL
My favorite flavor has to be strawberry! I like drinking these when I'm cutting calories.
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
This protein shake actually tastes really good! It tastes almost like a milkshake! It has a great source of nutrition and isn't to expensive.
Vanessa G.
Do not do it...these things are disgusting. They taste like slightly thicker chalk flavored water. Yuck. There are better protein options.
Tori H.
Oceanside, CA
I used to drink these for breakfast every morning and I saw great results. Taste pretty good, a little pricey though.
Nikki C.
State College, PA
I love the strawberry cream! Delicious! I add to my smoothies and keeps me full all day!
Victoria C.
I totally love this Shake!! I have it every morning for breakfast and it helps maintain my appetite until my next meal. I have dropped 15 lbs in two months, just by substituting breakfast with this shake, having a small lunch and a well portioned dinner. Now that I am adding exercise to my diet, I'm sure ill be losing a lot more.
Jessica I.
These really do satisfy my hunger and I actually do like the taste of this shake. I've tried some before and were very displeasing but this one seemed to impress me. Its great to use if you're trying to work out.
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
This flavor is by far my favorite of this product. Reminds me of a strawberry milkshake but way less carbs!
Kathryn W.
Ste Genevieve, MO
Do these keep you full or should I also eat a small salad?
Kristin A.
Houston
Are these chunky now? I ordered some and I'm a little nervous