EAS AdvantEDGE Carb Control Rich Dark Chocolate Ready-to-Drink Shake uploaded by Bridget F.

BY EAS

AdvantEDGE Carb Control Shakes Have 17 grams of high-quality protein, 1 g or less of sugars, and are packed with essential vitamins and minerals. Drink an AdvantEDGE Carb Control Shake as a snack or beverage option. For best results use EAS products in conjunction with exercise and a meal plan. Always refer to the product label for the most up-to-date nutritional information. see more...

• Do you add anything to your EAS AdvantEDGE Carb Control?4 Answers
  • How do you drink your ready to go? Cold, slightly slushie, room t...6 Answers
Buy on Target
Brianna C.
Ft Wainwright, AK
I keep a couple of these on hand for busy mornings or for when I wake up late. They taste amazing, but they do leave me feeling really thirsty. I prefer vegan brands but for the price and nutrients and accessibility these are great
Clifton Hts, PA
I rarely have time for breakfast in the morning. On my way to work I like to grab a EAS AdvantEDGE Carb Control that I keep in the refrigerator and drink it on my way to work. The rich dark chocolate flavor taste luxurious and you forget how healthy it is for you. When my fiancé and I go to the movies I bring one with me. These ready to drink bottles are so easy to bring in my purse. The taste and flavor helps with any candy cravings I have at the movies while staying healthy.
Lindsay M.
Dallas, TX
I like these a lot for when I don't have time to make myself breakfast in the morning. The taste is great, but something about the grainy texture is off-putting. I prefer other brands like CalNaturale but these are okay too.
Lauren B.
Aurora, IN
These are great. Easy to take along or store if you buy in bulk. Great flavor, high in protein. No chalky flavor, if you have time add ice in your mixture for a milk shake experience! Yum!
LeighAnn L.
Leesburg, FL
Second best flavor. I like that these are good to drink when I'm wanting to cut calories from my day to day.
Maura H.
Rancho Cordova, CA
These are the TASTIEST and most convenient shakes. They are great to curb cravings and reduce snacking.
Clifton Hts, PA
How do you drink your ready to go? Cold, slightly slushie, room temp, on ice?
Clifton Hts, PA
Do you add anything to your EAS AdvantEDGE Carb Control?