BY EAS ADVANTAGE #69 in Nutritional Drinks

Help Manage Hunger With This Quick And Easy Balanced Nutrition Drink. Ingredients Include High Quality Protein, 1 Gram Or Less Of Sugar, And Essential Vitamins And Minerals To Help Meet Daily Nutrient Requirements. Use It As A Snack Or Meal Replacement In Conjunction With Regular Exercise And A Healthy Diet. 17G High Quality Protein 2&Nbsp;G Net Carbs Naturally And Artificially Flavored

Buy on Amazon
  • "They taste pretty good too." in 1 review
Nichole H.
Buda, TX
This is the only pre-made protein shake that my husband will drink! He's very picky about his protein and so the fact that he likes this is amazing. I've tried it and I really enjoy it as well but vanilla flavor is especially good. It taste best cold! Give it a try :)
Lindsey A.
Absolutely love these! The chocolate fudge flavor is my favorite. I like to use this when I make overnight oats, creamer in my coffee, and sometimes when baking. But my favorite way to drink these are mixing them with my iced coffee!
Heather S.
Marietta, GA
I can't say enough good things about EAS Advantage. It definitely controls my carb cravings and helps with my hunger. Which is important to help with my summer body. I add it and fruit in my morning smoothies. It keeps me full and gives me vitamins and minerals. The chocolate fudge tastes like a yoo hoo. The vanilla is good but I don't care for the other flavors. This is a great product to take on the go on busy summer days. #beachbashcontest
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used to drink these protein shakes when I'd work out to help build muscle tone. My post results seemed to yield leaner muscles and long lasting results. Better cold. Poor rating because I don't like this flavor as much as the others.
Nina H.
Millersburg, MI
I only drink the chocolate fudge flavor. These are very good for a quick replacement snack when you don't have time for breakfast, between meals, and after workouts. I am not hungry for a few hours after drinking it. I would have given this product five stars but I was one of the unlucky people that found a rather distasteful skin like substance in some of my packages, the dates were good on them and after going to their website there were a lot complaints about it. None of the packages I bought recently have had the issue. I'm glad they fixed it. The only thing I don't like about them is that I can taste the artificial sweetener for hours after I drink it.
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA
I like these! Convenience in a bottle! The flavor is great, they aren't to thick so it feels like your drinking mud, which no one want to drink! This is thinner and you can chug it and move on with what your doing!
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are really easy to take after a workout. I used to get a Costco Case and just leave it in my car and drink one after workouts. They taste pretty good too.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
These are pretty good shakes, especially if you are on the go, they work great as a meal replacement or a tool for a good workout. Decent flavor as well.
Miranda F.
Lorain, OH
I have also tried this after a workout they are a little easier to take then muscle milk but still have a chalky flavor and could use a better flavor
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Great to drink after a workout! I always have this or when on the go breakfast is needed. Tastes better than most other brands!
Sheila M.
I'm looking for a nutritional shake that actually tastes good. Most of the shakes I've tried either taste terrible or are not budget friendly. How does this taste?
Tania s.
para que sirve este producto ,,,que cosa es?
Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
did this help anyone with carbs? did you lose weight? taste? price?