EAS Advantage AdvantEdge Carb Control

by EAS Advantage

AdvantEdge Carb Control Cafe Caramel 17g Quality Protein  EAS®, Energy - Athletics - Strength, is a pioneer in sports nutrition products for athletes and fitness enthusiasts. Recognizing these advances in sports nutrition, today thousands of professional athletes and fitness enthusiasts in over 50 countries choose EAS to help satisfy their nutritional needs. Questions or comments?

I have been using these for a while for a breakfast shake. I do love the flavor and the feeling of being full. However I am not noticing any results yet. How long before you start noticing anything? Or maybe should i been doing something a little different?
These are my favorite when I go on a low carb diet!! Has anyone else ever tried them?
Are these worth the cost?
Start your review of EAS Advantage AdvantEdge Carb Control!
Product Highlights
I really enjoy that these are usually on sale & I can pick them up at my local gnc.in 1 review
These are the best tasting shakes i have found, which is shocking since they are low carb and inexpensive!in 1 review
I've tried this one time And I liked it; I'm not really a fan of protein shakes but I need to start taking themin 1 review
The vanilla tastes great when cold and I like that theyre grab and go.in 1 review
I drink this every morning before a long day of work and school.in 1 review
4 years agoState College, PA
I love the French vanilla!!! It keeps me hunger free for a long time!!! Fills me up right away and keeps me full all day!
4 years agoJoppa, MD
I love the vanilla!! I use this in morning smoothies with frozen blueberries and strawberries and it is so delicious.
6 years agoFriendswood, TX
This product is great when you are on the go! You can take it anywhere. Great taste in whichever flavor you buy!
5 years ago
4 years ago
Yummy shakes that give lots of protein for a healthy snack after a workout. I love the chocolate the best!
6 years agosterling, NY
So good. Love that the strawberry is 100 calories and pretty much no carbs. Carbs hate me. I love this.
5 years agoWylie, TX
This works great as a meal replacement! It keeps me full and gives me tons of energy through my workouts!
4 years ago
I love this shake it's delicious. It taste like vanilla wafers! I usually Drink this after my workout
4 years agoByron, Ga
When I was on a low carb, high protein diet I drank these shakes everyday!! Absolutely delish! !
5 years agoEdinburg , IL
Great product, and makes you feel absolutely amazing! Super easy to add to your daily routine!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...