EAS Advantage AdvantEdge Carb Control uploaded by Erika A.EAS Advantage AdvantEdge Carb Control uploaded by Katie J.EAS Advantage AdvantEdge Carb Control uploaded by jose g.

BY EAS ADVANTAGE

AdvantEdge Carb Control Cafe Caramel 17g Quality Protein  EAS®, Energy - Athletics - Strength, is a pioneer in sports nutrition products for athletes and fitness enthusiasts. Recognizing these advances in sports nutrition, today thousands of professional athletes and fitness enthusiasts in over 50 countries choose EAS to help satisfy their nutritional needs. Questions or comments? see more...

• I have been using these for a while for a breakfast shake...1 Answers
  • Are these worth the cost?1 Answers
  • Do you mix them with anything else or do you just drink t...2 Answers
  • "I have lots of protein shakes after my workouts." in 1 review
  • "I really enjoy that these are usually on sale & I can pick them up at my local gnc." in 1 review
  • "I've tried this one time And I liked it; I'm not really a fan of protein shakes but I need to start taking them" in 1 review
  • "I'm a chocoholic so I prefer the chocolate, but the vanilla is really good to." in 1 review
  • "These are the best tasting shakes i have found, which is shocking since they are low carb and inexpensive!" in 1 review
morgan c.
Edgewood, MD
Review for: French Vanilla more...
For some reason I keep finding the french vanilla flavor of this on sale at my local Walmart for 1.50! The nutritional facts are pretty impressive! Low carb, low cal, no sugar, high protein! The taste isnt the best but for 4 for 1.5$ you can’t beat it. I probably wouldn’t buy it if I didn’t find this deal though.
Sara L.
Review for: French Vanilla more...
This shake is good but it is made with soy which seems to give me belly problems! It has a decent protien, carb count, and calorie count. It does have a pretty good taste it would be a home run if I didn't have so many problems digesting soy!
Kayla S.
Review for: French Vanilla more...
This flavor is my absolute flavor for this brand- it tastes exactly like vanilla almond milk without all of the sugar. Just like the other flavors, this drink keeps me full and compliments my lunch so well every time.
Brooke K.
Roanoke, TX
I’m on the keto diet so I love finding products that are low in carbs and make dieting easier. I like using these for a lunch meal replacement shake. They taste great and are filling.
Christina D.
Sunnyside, NY
I was pleasantly surprised at how good this shake tastes (I had the chocolate) but even more pleasantly surprised to find out it's a plant based protein! They recently updated their formula and the bottle labeling so it looks different from the picture here, but whatever they did was the right move. Great tasting shake with excellent nutrition profile. I just wish they were available in more places.
Sutton S.
Columbia
Okay, I'll be honest - this is the ONLY low carb, sugar free protein drink that I can drink without getting sick. I have been very fearful of these types of drinks in the past, but I drink one of these every day and am obsessed! They taste good, and have so many vitamins and minerals!!
Danielle H.
Falls Church, VA
I don't typically drink beverages like this, but I thought I would give it a try after I was a sent a free sample. Unfortunately, I did not like the taste whatsoever.  It wasn't chalky, but rather artificially sweet. Almost as if too much vanilla flavoring was added? (and it was supposed to be Chocolate Fudge)
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I used to drink these protein shakes when I'd work out to help build muscle tone. My post results seemed to yield leaner muscles and long lasting results. Decent flavor. Better cold.
Leslie W.
Richardson, TX
Love these protein drinks for a quick post-workout protein source! I only like the rich dark chocolate flavor. The price is also much better than other brands that do not taste as well.
Tonya L.
San Antonio, TX
This is the best tasting ready made shakes I found. They have not upset my tummy and so easy to carry around. The calorie/fat/carb ration is excellent. I will continue to keep them as my go to snack to fight away the munchies, I keep a shelf for them in the fridge. The Strawberry is my favorite (hard to find something other than vanilla and chocolate) but the chocolates are good too, only tip I have is make sure you shake them up very good.
Sarah K.
Rutland, MA
Is this used as a meal replacement?
Saara H.
How much calories is this?
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Are these any good any one? I'm looking into trying high protein shakes have found the one's I've tried are either chalky or have a bad after taste any recommendations please.
Shealah B.
Branford , CT
Do you mix them with anything else or do you just drink them plain?
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
Are these worth the cost?

back