EAS Advantage AdvantEdge Carb Control uploaded by jose g.EAS Advantage AdvantEdge Carb Control uploaded by Katie J.

BY EAS ADVANTAGE

AdvantEdge Carb Control Cafe Caramel 17g Quality Protein  EAS®, Energy - Athletics - Strength, is a pioneer in sports nutrition products for athletes and fitness enthusiasts. Recognizing these advances in sports nutrition, today thousands of professional athletes and fitness enthusiasts in over 50 countries choose EAS to help satisfy their nutritional needs. Questions or comments? see more...

• Are these worth the cost?1 Answers
  • Do you mix them with anything else or do you just drink them plain? 2 Answers
  • Are these any good any one? I'm looking into trying high protein...3 Answers
EAS Advantage AdvantEdge Carb Control
  • "I'm a chocoholic so I prefer the chocolate, but the vanilla is really good to." in 1 review
  • "I drink this every morning before a long day of work and school." in 1 review
  • "The vanilla tastes great when cold and I like that theyre grab and go." in 1 review
  • "I really enjoy that these are usually on sale & I can pick them up at my local gnc." in 1 review
  • "I've tried this one time And I liked it; I'm not really a fan of protein shakes but I need to start taking them" in 1 review
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Foodie Expert
I used to drink these protein shakes when I'd work out to help build muscle tone. My post results seemed to yield leaner muscles and long lasting results. Decent flavor. Better cold.
Leslie W.
Richardson, TX
Love these protein drinks for a quick post-workout protein source! I only like the rich dark chocolate flavor. The price is also much better than other brands that do not taste as well.
Brooke K.
Foodie Expert
I’m on the keto diet so I love finding products that are low in carbs and make dieting easier. I like using these for a lunch meal replacement shake. They taste great and are filling.
Christina D.
Foodie Expert
I was pleasantly surprised at how good this shake tastes (I had the chocolate) but even more pleasantly surprised to find out it's a plant based protein! They recently updated their formula and the bottle labeling so it looks different from the picture here, but whatever they did was the right move. Great tasting shake with excellent nutrition profile. I just wish they were available in more places.
Danielle H.
Foodie Expert
I don't typically drink beverages like this, but I thought I would give it a try after I was a sent a free sample. Unfortunately, I did not like the taste whatsoever.  It wasn't chalky, but rather artificially sweet. Almost as if too much vanilla flavoring was added? (and it was supposed to be Chocolate Fudge)
Sutton S.
Columbia
Okay, I'll be honest - this is the ONLY low carb, sugar free protein drink that I can drink without getting sick. I have been very fearful of these types of drinks in the past, but I drink one of these every day and am obsessed! They taste good, and have so many vitamins and minerals!!
Tonya L.
San Antonio, TX
This is the best tasting ready made shakes I found. They have not upset my tummy and so easy to carry around. The calorie/fat/carb ration is excellent. I will continue to keep them as my go to snack to fight away the munchies, I keep a shelf for them in the fridge. The Strawberry is my favorite (hard to find something other than vanilla and chocolate) but the chocolates are good too, only tip I have is make sure you shake them up very good.
Lauren Ann D.
Wichita, KS
Foodie Expert
These shakes are so simple and beneficial, and taste so good. I usually have anywhere from 2-3 cases of these in the fridge at all times. I'll take one with me on the way out the door to class in the morning or before I head to the gym. I love that there is no mess or mixing like other protein shakes. It's simple to use and taste great. I also love how this version is extremely low on carbs but still high on proteins.
Courtney H.
Santee, CA
EAS shakes are my fave! They have three flavors - vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry. I'm more-so a fan of the chocolate. Super great for a meal replacement (I use it for breakfast) and it doesn't have a chalky after taste like other protein shakes. I also like that you can get EAS protein in powder form and they have smoothie powder in strawberry and a green smoothie. So many options! Plus, it's affordable.
Nina W.
Foodie Expert

I tried these once.... Never again. I hate the way they taste. They have an artificially sweetened taste and I'm. I'm not a fan of artificial sweeteners. Otherwise, it has needed nutrients and such, I just couldn't get past the taste.
Sarah K.
Rutland, MA
Is this used as a meal replacement?
Saara H.
Foodie Expert
How much calories is this?
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Are these any good any one? I'm looking into trying high protein shakes have found the one's I've tried are either chalky or have a bad after taste any recommendations please.
Shealah B.
Branford, CT
Foodie Expert
Do you mix them with anything else or do you just drink them plain?
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
Are these worth the cost?