BY EAS

Naturally and artificially flavored. see more...

Naomi V.
Waterbury, CT
This is a pretty great protein. I brought it at my BJ's club for a great deal. It mixes really well with milk (I wouldn't mix it with anything else) that's my own personal preference. When it says 2 scoops. It really means one full scoop. There is a line in the middle of the scoop that means one (I say this because my bf made the mistake of putting 4 scoops instead of 2)! Talk about protein overload!! Oh and the flavor is great too!!
Bailey N.
Lincoln, NE
Absolutely in love with this protein. I rarely have time for a full lunch so I need something quick that is going to keep me satisfied to get through the rest of the day. This protein has a great flavor, and when in a crunch can even be mixed with water. I always recommend this protein powder to my patient's.