EAS® 100% Whey Chocolate Protein Powder 2 lb Tub uploaded by Christine C.EAS® 100% Whey Chocolate Protein Powder 2 lb Tub uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY EAS

Eas 100% Whey Protein Powder Chocolate see more...

Madison L.
Blair, NE
EAS 100% Whey Protein Powder Chocolate flavor is my favorite. It truly tastes amazing, and I use water! I definitely recommend this to anyone that wants affordable protein powder!
Jennifer M.
I really Love this EAS Whey Protein chocolate and vanilla powders because they are really filling . The I make it is that I blend the protein powder with bananas, peanut butter and almond milk and ice and it's so delicious!! It's a must try if your looking for a meal replacement.this my game changer this year I am trying to lose weight this year and I think this protein will help me to it.
Julie M.
Tonawanda, NY
In my search for an inexpensive and delicious protein powder I was told to try this EAS by a trainer because it is one of the only brands that have the true amount of protein in it. I was spectical because most proteins tend to be gritty and that makes them unappealing to me. Surprisingly, EAS is not gritty and it is delicious blend with water and a banana. I have also used it with just frozen bananas to make ice cream!
Jessica S.
Woodville , OH
This protein is fairly inexpensive but has about the same nutrients as other more expensive brands. I use this after my workouts, just two scoops to 8 oz of milk or some ice cream. You can add it to water as well but milk gives it much more flavor and ice cream gives it a creamier texture.
Christy M.
Macon, GA
These is a really good affordable protein. I have a shake every day either for breakfast or after a workout. The taste is great and not as chalky as some other protein powders. I am very satisfied with this product.
Alyssa S.
Very please with this protein powder. It's pretty inexpensive compared to a lot of others. The ingredients look pretty good and the taste is good as well. I use it in shakes and I make chocolate protein pancakes with it. They turn out amazing.
Nyssa P.
Saint Paul, MN
Doesn't taste chalky and I love blending it with almond milk, peanut butter and sometimes an apple even. Definitely one of my abortive protein powders.
Stephanie L.
Turin, NY
Does this have soy in it?