Earthworm Family-Safe Drain Cleaner

Great for Slow Drains.
Fresh Citrus & Sage Fragrance.
NATURAL ENZYME-BASED.
Earthworm.
Family-Safe Drain Cleaner.
- Removes build-up and stops clogs before they start.
- Keeps drains & garbage disposals smelling clean and fresh!
- Natural enzymes won't hurt plumbing.
- Safe around pets and children.
- Biodegradable and earth-friendly.
- Does not contain acids, caustics, or solvents.
32 FL. OZ. (946 ML.)

Is this effective?
Looking into more Eco friendly product is this a good one?
Has anyone actually used this product? Thoughts? I always buy Draino, but I am definitely in the market for a better eco-friendly product!
Start your review of Earthworm Family-Safe Drain Cleaner!
Paige I.
Waterford, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This works super well depending on what you're using it for and if you're using to clean. It's super gentle and naturally environmentally friendly. If you're looking to try to be more eco-friendly I recommend, just be aware it's not for tougher surfaces.
Emiliya M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Purchased at: Walmart
Really does not work for me and my house.Once trying it and do not buy any more.Put 3 stars just for eco friendly and that’s it.Earthworm Family-Safe Drain Cleaner Maybe will be good for someone else,but not sure.
Shane G.
Salem, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like that this is safer than draino but you really have to use a lot of it for the same effect! It’s worth it to me though because my building has old pipes and I know draino is bad for your pipes.
Elizabeth K.
Pinecrest, FL
I definitely give this credit for being eco-friendly, but it didn't really help my sink clogs. If an object is stuck in the pipe, this isn't going to dissolve it. The plus is that this didn't give off toxic fumes, or have any odor. If you have a hair clog (shower, tub, etc) I would highly recommend Home Depot's Zip-It drain cleaner. It only costs a few dollars, and will totally remove all the hair in your drain (but brace yourself - it's pretty disgusting). This product is just not effective.
Misha S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Amazon
I really had high hopes for this product, unfortunately it didn’t really work, well it worked for a few days ONLY
robin K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
1,004 reviews
my family uses this all the time and it works really well!! it doesn’t smell good at all. but it is definitely worth it. it’s not expensive at all. i personally would definitely recommend
Cece S.
atlanta
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
I absolutely love this stuff I discovered about three weeks ago and it does wonders for my drain so I don’t have to use toxic Drano and breathing in all those chemicals I would definitely buy this again I’ve already bought it twice already in those three weeks so I think it’s something I’m deathly gonna continue to buy and the smell is not bad either
Kiersten K.
Cheektowaga, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Works well. Sometimes you have to do it a few days in a row for it to work well, but it does the job!
Giana M.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Used this for a hair drain clog in our shower. Worked well enough but I remember it having a really long wait time before running the water. Effective if you have time - I just only ever think of it when I’m already showering!
Kimberly F.
Alameda, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I was happy with this eco-friendly drain cleaner since it works similar to Drano, but it's nontoxic and doesn't smell strong. I thought it was effective with slow draining sinks and showers.