BY EARTH'S NECTAR

A hydrating leave-in conditioning detangler enriched with aloe juice for smooth, healthy-looking hair. This leave-in detangler hydrates dry, damaged hair while taming flyaways and fighting frizz. The lightweight, non-greasy, milky texture deeply conditions, detangles, and increases hair manageability, leaving strands super soft and nourished. It's formulated with aloe and vitamin E to strengthen and repair brittle hair from root to tip while vitamin B coats every strand, forming an invisible layer of conditioner while helping to fight the effects of humidity. Hair is left hydrated, touchably soft, and beautiful. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Nourish is cruelty-free, contains 90 percent organic ingredients, and is formulated without silicone. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jamie O.
Lady Lake, FL
I love this leave in conditioner! I have wavy, frizzy, dry hair, so I usually have to use a leave in conditioner and a serum to smooth out and soften my hair, but ever since I have gotten this spray, I only need to use it and nothing else. I wouldn’t say it helps detangle my hair, but it definitely helps condition it. It’s also nice to be able to read and understand all of the ingredients listed too.
Tiffany W.
Mount Vernon, NY
This has become my favorite Leave-In/Detangler! I didn't think it would be so great but I decided to give it a try anyway and I am so happy that I did. When my hair is tangled, all i need to do is spray a bit into the section and the tangled hair is so easy to get through. The only downside is that it is usually sold out.
Melanie B.
Trenton, NS
I really like this stuff. I spray it on the lengths of my hair after I get out of the shower. I have very thick, curly hair and it’s pretty naturally dry. I’ve found that this does add some moisture back into the ends of my hair without being heavy or greasy.
A'Jorica B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Does this conditioner actually hydrate kinky/tightly coiled hair?
Victoria S.
Earth's Nectar Nourish 12 oz what did this do for your hair? Does it smell good?