Earth's Nectar Mint Leaves Scalp Oil 4 oz uploaded by Viola C.

BY EARTH'S NECTAR

A lightweight scalp oil that is infused with essential oils to combat dry scalp, hair loss, and dry skin, hair, and nails. The quick-absorbing, nourishing Mint Leaves Scalp Oil contains rosemary essential oils to improve hair strength and growth, cooling peppermint to support natural blood circulation to the hair follicles, and sweet almond and jojoba oils to combat dryness, deeply moisturize, and prevent breakage or shedding. Formulated for dry to normal hair types, it leaves the scalp feeling soft, clean, and refreshed. see more...

Buy on Sephora
blanca b.
Indianapolis, IN
The great thing about this product is that a little bit goes a long way I’ve had mine for maybe two or three years and it has helped me grow back some of my hair my hair has gotten a bit thicker and it help me after I was sick for a while. The smell of this is also really great my parents use this too!
Lauren W.
Boyceville
This is by far my favorite scalp treatment for dry scalp. I do it once a week and it works like a charm. It’s peppermint so the smell isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but once you shampoo at the end you can barely smell it. I will continue to buy this oil.
Viola C.
I have been looking for something that works for my poor dry scalp in the winter. It gets so dry here it wreaks havoc on your skin including your scalp. I have tried multiple products including Bumble and Bumbles Tonic Lotion. Nothing seemed to work until I tried Earth's Nectar Mint Leaves Scalp Oil. Leaves a minty refreshing feeling but doesn't smell like potent mint just a nice subtle mint scent. I spray it into my palm rub my fingertips in the oil then massage into scalp. Your hair can become greasy if you use too much or if you spray it onto hair. I have thick hair which has dry ends so I also use a little on the end of my strands to give some life. Loving this product and have been using for 2 months now. Earth's Nectar Mint Leaves Scalp Oil 4 oz
Backdrop for this pic is a book called The Faerie Path by Frewin Jones
Maria M.
Calgary, AB
This is a great scalp oil to use.
I find the smell really strong, so what I tend to do is rub it in my scalp 5 mins before I shower. I use this around once a month...but will be transitioning into using this twice a month for winter. It's great for those who suffer from a dry, flaky scalp (such as myself) during autumn/ winter seasons.
Vanessa P.
Really love this very soothing to scalp and have noticed more hair growth. One pump is all I use as too much can make hair look greasy. Noticed my hair looks healthier and shinnier after I wash this out. Fair price would last forever as I only use one pump , bought at Sephora for under 30$.
Erika D.
Bloomington, IN
has anyone had any luck with stimulating new hair growth? I already use biotin and have otherwise "healthy" hair but am looking to get some help with thinning hair