Earth's Nectar Green Olive & Lavender Scalp Oil 4 oz uploaded by Elaine M.Earth's Nectar Green Olive & Lavender Scalp Oil 4 oz uploaded by kimberley l.

BY EARTH'S NECTAR

A calming scalp oil infused with natural extracts of lavender and green olives to prevent itchy scalp and dandruff, strengthen hair, and support healthy hair growth. This multitasking product combats hair loss, supports natural, healthy hair growth, controls itchy scalp, and calms the senses. Great for all hair types including thinning and oily, the gentle, quick-absorbing formula removes excess buildup, strengthens, and retains moisture and shine. It leaves hair looking and feeling healthier and more manageable. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Green Olive & Lavender Scalp Oil is free of synthetic oils, mineral oil, harsh preservatives, and fragrance. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jade L.
Bellevue
Not sure how I feel about this. It is hard to really work into the scalp as I have long hair. It smells okay but I am not a fan of lavender. I used it on my root area while using conditioner on the ends. Didn't notice a big difference after washing it off.
Victoria K.
I loved this! I received a sample the other day and decided to try it out. I used the steam method and after steaming the oil in my hair for about ten minutes I showered and instantly noticed how soft my hair felt! I am interested to see how this works after a few more uses.
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
I was able to try a sample of this. It has a very nice scent. It really did help with the irritation. I do see a difference in that my scalp is less flaky. The only drawback is that it does leave your hair oily. To avoid this, I tend to put this in several hours before I wash my hair so that it soaks into my scalp. This tends to do the trick.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
I actually bought this on impulse from sephora and i am so grad that i did. It is not very greasy and leaves my hair shiny and i notice less breakage and more thickness
Elaine M.
I love this scalp oil.  I use it about once a week on my scalp and leave it soak in for about a half hour.  My flakes have disappeared (as long as I keep using it) and it just smells so nice.  I want to try the other scents next but definitely would repurchase.
Nicole M.
Scarborough , ON
I used to have a very irritated scalp. I would scratch the middle of my head and it would hurt. Ever since I bought this, I haven't had this problem. I don't even feel like I have to wash my hair as often because it's so soothing to my scalp! I tried forever to find something to soothe the irritation, I wish I found this sooner!
Toynga P.
Robinsonville, MS
Have any one ever tried this? What were your results while using this?
Olivia W.
I got a sample of this recently, and I liked it, but I was wondering how long the bottle lasts, and how often one uses it? Thanks!
Naz K.
North Vancouver, BC
My hair gets oily in about 2-3 days. I really want to try it but is it going to make my hair heavy and oily??