Earth's Nectar Coconut Curls 12 oz uploaded by Jasmine B.Earth's Nectar Coconut Curls 12 oz uploaded by Wendy T.Earth's Nectar Coconut Curls 12 oz uploaded by Wendy T.

BY EARTH'S NECTAR

A moisturizing styling agent featuring palm and coconut oil. Coconut oil helps protect hair from damage when combing or blow drying. This calming blend of almond and coconut oil sculpts natural curl, detangles with ease, and provides a firm yet touchably soft hold to curly hair styles. It conditions while improving flexibly and strength of hair, and provides long-lasting moisture. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Wendy T.
Wendy T.
Okay here we go! I wanted to test this more than once so I could give a thoughtful review.
The smell is a very strong lemon/lime like lemon pledge but fades. The texture is light &creamy but also gives a weight to the hair, I found my # is 3 pumps which is excellent (a little goes a long way) it's very conditioning as my hairs become softer in the week I used it 3 times as I don't wash my hair everyday. Using to much makes hair appear oily almost like a "Walmart hair lotion or strong hold mouse" but the feel of your hair is very soft & it does absorb and look less oily but more soft. I know this will work before straightening to because it's absorbing. Not perfect but I really like it and am not going to return. (Like the living proof which turned my dry "half fro" into straw) in the picture I applied 3 pumps, used my (twistie turby 4 an hour,another any girl with frizz or curls should know about) & than slept on it so it's absorbed. Hope this helps girls,more questions ask!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
This is a really great leave in for natural hair. The combination of almond oil and coconut oil helps to moisturize and soften curly hair and kinky-coily hair. The smell is very pleasant, it's not overpowering but still noticeable.