BY EARTH'S BOUNTY

• Does this leave your mouth with a dry aftertaste?1 Answers
  • I live in Los Angeles and I can't EVER find it!!! What stores usu...1 Answers
Earth's Bounty Earths Bounty Acai Juice 100% Pure 16 oz
  • "It has lots of great benefits and is a great way to stay hydrated!" in 2 reviews
  • "love this juice I drink it every morning !It's so beneficial to your body and tastes great!" in 1 review
Lauryn B.
Valley Spgs, CA
Foodie Expert
there's many great benefits and it tastes pretty good to which is nice. the ingredients are good yoo
Joleah N.
Pensacola, FL
Best stuff. Ever. I live and stand by the Acai berry. Very beneficial and I recommend this juice to others.
Ashley A.
Foodie Expert
Love this juice I drink it every morning !It's so beneficial to your body and tastes great!
Liliana M.
Louisville, KY
Yummy and very healthy. This juice is my favorite way to stay hydrated besides water.
Chelsea W.
Lomira, WI
Foodie Expert
This drink tastes great! It has lots of great benefits and is a great way to stay hydrated! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Kristen H.
Lafayette, LA
Quite a tart or sour taste but this juice has such great benefits it is well worth it.
Brandy D.
Foodie Expert
I love acai. It has lots of great benefits and is a great way to stay hydrated! I would definitely recommend this juice.
Crystal P.
Calgary, AB
Foodie Expert
Does this leave your mouth with a dry aftertaste?
Wendy T.
Los Angeles , CA
I live in Los Angeles and I can't EVER find it!!! What stores usually carry it? Anyone that had bought them online?