BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's Best Wholesome Breakfast Apple Yogurt Oatmeal: USDA organic Excellent source of vitamin C No added salt or sugar No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives No genetically engineered ingredients Kosher see more...

Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Very first brand of baby food my son ate when he was a little baby, now he's 4. He still drinks the juice boxes and hey, can't go wrong with Sesame street either lol! A great buy and tour kids won't be disappointed either.
Kimberly G.
Auburn, WA
My son won't eat any pre prepared baby food. This brand is one of the top organic baby foods but since he wouldn't take it I can't exactly give it 5 stars but I've tasted it myself and it's good stuff
Terri L.
Taylorsville
My daughter wouldn't eat ANY baby food in a jar. I literally had to buy a food processor and make home made baby food, and this was before it was cool. After trying about every brand and each flavors we finally found this! There's a few she wasn't crazy about, but overall it was a winner! To this day (8yrs later) she still prefers organic unprocessed foods. This is about as good as it gets!
Allyson H.
Gilbertsville, PA
My daughter is beyond the jarred food at this point but she absolutely loved when I introduced these yogurt/oatmeal blends. She loved the taste, and I loved the fact that I didn't need to mix the dry cereal with her formula for breakfast. If I remember correctly, they sell a few different fruit flavors with the oatmeal (and some with yogurt too). I highly suggest these!!
Cynthia N.
Houston , TX
My kids actually liked this brand than Gerber. It actually tastes like human food. It was a little pricier but I would rather buy my kids something they like instead of being cheap and giving them watered down baby food. Will plan on using this brand when baby number 3 comes.
Jessica K.
Columbus, OH
All 3 of my kids loved EB but my youngest was the best beneficiary of this brand of baby food. Her stomach was really sensitive and these seemed to be the only brand of baby food her stomach would tolerate. So glad we switched to all EB food for her and it was affordable to do so too.
Allison B.
Woodburn , OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My first son loved this brand and flavor so much , it was one of his favorite baby foods , I am now expecting again and I also plan on giving my baby this food brand ! Hope he loves them as much as his big bro did !
Donielle D.
Oswego, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son's favorite breakfast! Great taste, good texture for my picky eater, and absolutely kept him regular! Love the organic ingredients and peace of mind I receive knowing I'm not feeding him anything modified or processed. Highly recommend!
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
When my daughter was a baby the only brand I fed her was earths best! They use the best, organic ingredients, so I knew I was feeding her healthy food! I highly suggest it!
Tiffany V.
Fayetteville, GA
My daughter would CRY after the last spoonful was gulped down. I'd show her the jar and tell her, "No more! You ate it ALL GONE!" and she would throw a fit! Any of Earth's Best grain combinations were her favorites.
Sarah K.
Fort Wayne, IN
What is your child's favorite flavor of oatmeal? Do you like jars or pouches better?
Yaritza M.
Lodi, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Is this brand any good ? Never tried giving it to my baby.
Abby T.
Radcliff, KY
Where can you find this
Bethany G.
Beaver Dam, Ky
Where is this brand sold?
Jessica M.
Buckhannon, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Which store is this sold at or can you order offline?