Earth's Best Veggie and Protein Puree - Sweet Potato Garbanzo Barley

by Earth's Best

Earth's best veggie and protein puree - sweet potato garbanzo barley 3.5oz (12 pack)

Okay, so I saw an article about these pouches that one of them contained mold and the child got sick so I haven't tried them... I'm scared to use the pouches because of that.. am I just being paranoid or are these pouches good products?
Is the price worth it or would it be cheaper to make my own
Are these reasonably priced or should I just continue making my own?
Start your review of Earth's Best Veggie and Protein Puree - Sweet Potato Garbanzo Barley!
Yummy!!! The kids love this for the taste; I love it because it's nutritional and fulling, plus it's naturally sweetened. No complaints on my end, win win all around I would recommend!!!
My toddler loves these!! He started using Earths Best when he was a baby, still to this day we use them! These are super easy, and we kind of make a game out of it instead of trying to force him to eat his veggies!
Tucson, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
To be honest I think it's more of a required taste, my little girl didn't like it but I'm sure some kids will love it, it's great that it's good first them too.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are the best compotes I have given to my son, very important they are organic and my son likes tea or there is great variety of fruit flavor or mixed food
I have 3 year old twin boys and they still love getting theses. An easy way to give them a serving of vegetables without having to fight them to get it down.
Dellrose, TN
Baby girl likes these alot. Will have to stay away from the pear carrot apricot mix. She might be allergic but we both think they taste pretty awesome!
Donaldsonvlle, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These pouches are so good for babies, my little niece loves them, she so independent at 6 months and this is great for her to feed herself 😩
Paint Rock, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love these for my toddler. They are yummy and fast and easy when on the road or in a hurry. These are a plus and always on my grocery list.
Oceanside , CA
These pouches are super convenient and Earths Beast has some of the best flavors! My son in particular loves the Sweet Potato and Barley(:
My baby loves veggies and my baby loves these! No messy at all, easy for you to feed to your child until they can themselves. Reccomend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...