BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's best veggie and protein puree - sweet potato garbanzo barley 3.5oz (12 pack) see more...

Athina R.
Modesto, CA
I love this brand. Being a first time mommy I am so worried about what he eats. I wanna make sure whatever he eats is healthy and not full of bad and harmful ingredients. With this brand I don't worry at all. Some of the snacks were bland but he didn't seem to mind. This is still one of my top brands of baby food that I buy!
Jamilia B.
Douglasville, GA
I love this brand. My step son loves these and I plan on letting my newborn enjoy them as well. I feel they are not expensive and it exceeded my expectations. I would recommend this to anyone. The flavors are good.
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
To be honest I think it's more of a required taste, my little girl didn't like it but I'm sure some kids will love it, it's great that it's good first them too.
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
Love these for my toddler. They are yummy and fast and easy when on the road or in a hurry. These are a plus and always on my grocery list.
Juna F.
Wallingford, CT
Earths Best products are organic, affordable and quick. Fast nutrition is a must in the mommy rotation
Dee N.
My little one enjoys this brand and we have tried various flavors from this brand with no complaints.
Dareen K.
Grand Prairie, TX
My daughter loves to eat this food on the go. One of her favorite flavors. Easy to use
Tiffany G.
My babe loves Sweet potatoes and beans. This is a great product. It's organic and healthy. I know there was buzz about mold growing inside pitches but I've never witnessed that. There are various coupons hat you can find for this and other Earth's best products.
Aubrey B.
My toddler loves these!! He started using Earths Best when he was a baby, still to this day we use them! These are super easy, and we kind of make a game out of it instead of trying to force him to eat his veggies!
Janessa S.
I have 3 year old twin boys and they still love getting theses. An easy way to give them a serving of vegetables without having to fight them to get it down.
Cynthia U.
Do your kids like this? I've been trying to buy these but not sure if my son would like these
Kristian W.
Tuscarawas , OH
Are these worth the price compared to other cheaper pouch baby foods?
Jennifer W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Mega Parent Expert
Are these reasonably priced or should I just continue making my own?
Crystal C.
Hanceville, AL
Is the price worth it or would it be cheaper to make my own
Arielle T.
Ballston spa, Ny
Okay, so I saw an article about these pouches that one of them contained mold and the child got sick so I haven't tried them... I'm scared to use the pouches because of that.. am I just being paranoid or are these pouches good products?