BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's best veggie and protein puree - sweet potato garbanzo barley 3.5oz (12 pack) see more...

• Okay, so I saw an article about these pouches that one of...1 Answers
  • Is the price worth it or would it be cheaper to make my own2 Answers
  • Are these reasonably priced or should I just continue mak...5 Answers
Buy on www.ama...*
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this brand. Being a first time mommy I am so worried about what he eats. I wanna make sure whatever he eats is healthy and not full of bad and harmful ingredients. With this brand I don't worry at all. Some of the snacks were bland but he didn't seem to mind. This is still one of my top brands of baby food that I buy!
Tatum P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this brand! I started out making all my girls baby food but when in a hurry I would giver her this! Priced great! Packaging is great, my now 14 month old loves when I give her these because she doesn't like to be spoon fed, she likes to do it all on her own, and these she can eat herself right from the pouch!
Tiffany G.
My babe loves Sweet potatoes and beans. This is a great product. It's organic and healthy. I know there was buzz about mold growing inside pitches but I've never witnessed that. There are various coupons hat you can find for this and other Earth's best products.
Melissa L.
Santa Ana, CA
My son absolutely loves earths best. They're affordable and I love that they come in the squeeze bag so that way we'll be mess free. I've only given him a couple of the fruit and veggies flavors but I'm for sure going to start getting him more of the flavors.

Jamilia B.
Douglasville , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this brand. My step son loves these and I plan on letting my newborn enjoy them as well. I feel they are not expensive and it exceeded my expectations. I would recommend this to anyone. The flavors are good.
Ashlyn G.
Earth's best is such a good product it! They're affordable, quick and super easy! I generally try to make my own baby food but when I get too busy or need to go buy groceries these are my go to premade foods and my baby loves them!
Diana O.
Tarrytown, NY
I gave this to my kids because they don't like anything healthy so I gave them this flavor and they love it I told them that it's apple juice so they take it with out thinking.
J M.
This is a good healthy packaged organic baby food which is great for keeping in a diaper bag for on the go. It has 2 grams of protein & 2 grams of fiber per serving.
Isabele T.
Moore, SC
I'll be honest, this wasn't either of my children's favorite flavor at first. But I loved it for the nutritional value. I still give these to my girls (2 and 5 now), and now they like this flavor as well as many others. I love that these 'squeezies' as the girls call them offer so many varieties. Perfect way to give your children a well-rounded diet!
Gabrielle G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I absolutely love that they've come out with these squeeze pouches. My son is feeding them to himself and feeling independent and I'm just happy he's getting the crazy good nutrition! He would snack on these all day long if I let him, especially sweet potato!
Cynthia U.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Do your kids like this? I've been trying to buy these but not sure if my son would like these
Kristian W.
Tuscarawas, OH
Are these worth the price compared to other cheaper pouch baby foods?
Jennifer W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Are these reasonably priced or should I just continue making my own?
Crystal C.
Hanceville, AL
Is the price worth it or would it be cheaper to make my own
Arielle T.
Ballston spa, Ny
Okay, so I saw an article about these pouches that one of them contained mold and the child got sick so I haven't tried them... I'm scared to use the pouches because of that.. am I just being paranoid or are these pouches good products?