BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's best organic sesame street fruit yogurt smoothies are a nutritious snack from organic fruit and real organic yogurt made without potentially harmful hormones, antibiotics or pesticides. Our smoothies are specially formulated to meet the nutritional needs of toddlers with an excellent source of calcium, antioxidant vitamin c and vitamin d. Usda organic and kosher certified. No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. see more...

Sarah P.
Kettering , OH
My son loves these! All the flavors. They are good at room temperature or chilled. I love them because I can throw them in any bag and have them on the go for a quick snack. Plus they are healthy! I would definitely recommend these to anyone!
Alison K.
My daughter loved these. I've tried them, and thought they were pretty good as well. I like that they are convenient, and I really like that they are healthy for her as well.
Audrey G.
Bayville, NJ
My daughter loves these! They're convenience and healthy which is a total plus being a busy mom.
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
These are delicious and so convenient for my toddler. I tried them and they taste pretty good for pureed fruit.
monika w.
Lafayette, LA
My little one loved these. Especially this one. They are so convenient and taste better than normal baby food. These were really easy to carry around and since i have an independent child that feeds herself the mess
Christelle S.
These are great for breakfast/snack/lunch. Great for on the go! My daughter really likes the Elmo one!
Jessica M.
Pataskala, OH
Easy for on the go feeding. I made all of my babies food so when I fed him processed food I always chose organic. I felt good about giving him these pouches when we went on vacation. He had no stomach issues and sucked these down without issue!