BY EARTH'S BEST #37 in Training Pants

New! Made with Renewable Resources. Chlorine Free. Latex Free. Dye Free. Perfume Free. Easy Tear-Away Sides. Reinforced Leakage Barrier Earth s Best TenderCare™ Potty Training Pants are made from only chorine free absorbent materials and they are never treated with chlorine bleaching agents that can contribute to dioxin pollution. Naturally Absorbent, Plant Based Material to Reduce the Use of Plastics. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rebecca N.
Loganville , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I personally don't have kids but I baby'sit a lot. My niece and nephew always have these in their baby bags. It is affordable. I get them from Walgreens. I would definitely recommend getting them. Their mom loves it and says that it makes them feel like a big boy and girl wearing them.
Jess F.
Hauppauge , NY
These are far better than huggies and pampers. Far more absorbent for those accidents! They performed well at night so well now that my dd is and has been daytime potty trained for a year we use these at night and so far so good!
Melissa H.
Las Cruces, NM
My son cant wear regular pull ups due to he gets a rash. These work great and best part is there organic. If I had a store closer to me that sell them I would buy them more often.
Tosha R.
Burkesville, KY
My daughter was sensitive to every brand of diapers,so I was worried about training pants,until I found these! They're perfectly created for sensitive skin!
Danna E.
This brand is awesome and best part my son never got a rash being organic was a plus
Sama I.
Florida
Review for: 2T-3T more...
I will use this after reading the review when my son get older he is only 6 months now
Samantha G.
Windsor, ON
These are far better than other brands like Huggies or pampers! They are great
Danna E.
How long has this brand been out
Monica w.
Are these easy to pull up and down? I have tried some other training pants and they are hard for my daughter to pull up and down by herself. Almost always end up just ripping them off
jasmin t.
I haven't seen these before. Where do you buy from?
bronceado m.
doral, florida
Son realmente bueno? Lo recomiendas!?