Baby & ToddlerDiaperingDiapersEarth's Best
Earth's Best TenderCare Diapers Size 5

Earth's Best® TenderCare Diapers Size 5

by Earth's Best

Comfortable and absorbent, Earth's Best® TenderCare Diapers are chlorine free, latex free, dye free and fragrance free making them gentler on babies’ sensitive skin. The soft and stretchy panels refasten to help provide a secure fit, while the moisture barrier cuff and breathable sides offer further protection from leaks keeping your baby comfortable and dry.

Key Benefits

• For babies up to 27 + lbs.
  • Made from non-chlorine bleached materials
  • Breathable sides
  • Moisture barrier cuff
  • Latex free, dye free and perfume free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Earth's Best® TenderCare Diapers Size 5!
How would you rate this product?
Jamie W.
New Braunfels, TX
My baby had such sensitive skin she would always get a diaper rash. I decided one day to try organic diapers, and she stopped getting rashes. That was worth the price point for me. If parents knew this was the culprit most of the time, they wouldn't buy the other stuff
Katy M.
Very expensive and not really worth the hassle to try to find in stores. Very pricey, most parents just don't have the budget. Which is a shame because we want to give our children the best products and the safest, earth friendly too. If I had the budget I would still choose a different brand, these diapers are thin and leak badly, after just an hour or so. Not really worth it.
Megan P.
NIAGARA, WI
I love knowing that there are not any harmful ingredients in the Earth's best diapers. But the diapers simply did not work for our son. They feel almost like paper and they do not hold up well, especially through the night. I would not recommend.
Alicia M.
des moines, IA
There's a reason these diapers were in sale at Babies r Us, they nearly dont function right! At first these diapers seemed goos, but then they started to leak and my baby's bottom nearly exploded (her lower back was covered in poo). Overall though, they work ok with pee. You'll smell everything though. Not reccomended ♧
Marissa D.
Love that these diapers are eco friendly. Cloth diapering wasnt an option for us so these are the next best thing. They do run small so size up. Also ive had issues with the tabs sticking.
Ashley D.
Knoxville, TN
I love that these are a cleaner option but they would not stay on my son! They tabs were constantly coming off.
Leslie H.
I tried these with my son thinking it would be a great option when we couldn't use our cloth diapers. Unfortunently these seemed to run small and my son leaked out of them alot.
Julianna  W.
San Antonio , TX
I tried these with my son and I wanted to love them because they are so natural and good for babies, but he always leaked out of these. Of course he is a big baby so we had that problem with a lot of the natural brands.
Noelle S.
I have been on an "all natural" journey for a few years after finding how many of our every day products are plagued with unnecessary chemicals. I was ecstatic coming across these! They do the job well..just as well as other brands but I don't feel as worried since they are chlorine free (better for baby).

Looking for your answer?