Baby & ToddlerDiaperingDiapersEarth's Best
Earth's Best TenderCare Diapers Size 2

Earth's Best® TenderCare Diapers Size 2

by Earth's Best

Comfortable and absorbent, Earth's Best® TenderCare Diapers are chlorine free, latex free, dye free and fragrance free making them gentler on babies’ sensitive skin. The soft and stretchy panels refasten to help provide a secure fit, while the moisture barrier cuff and breathable sides offer further protection from leaks keeping your baby comfortable and dry.

Key Benefits

• For babies up to 12-18 lbs.
  • Made from non-chlorine bleached materials
  • Breathable sides
  • Moisture barrier cuff
  • Latex free, dye free and perfume free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Earth's Best® TenderCare Diapers Size 2!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah H.
6889 hwy 27 south
These were pretty scratchy im guessing for baby. Only got to use a few out of the case and ended up giving them away due to my baby becoming chapped instantly after trying these.
Nadine T.
Fort Wayne, IN
These were ok. They could use a better fastener. They held ok but definitely need to change them alot more then some kinds of diapers. The baby has severe sensitivity and she didnt break out again. I would recommend to other moms.
Danielle B.
I liked these diapers. The con is that they are very expensive and I couldn’t afford them half of the time. They are pretty bland, basically just white with no design except at the top. They hold pee in very well, never had a leakage with them. They do run small though, so I would recommend to size up.
Emily R.
We loved these. I liked that I wasn’t putting all those chemicals near my baby’s bottom.
Brooke W.
Orlando, FL
We really liked this brand. They were sort of hard to come across which is why we didn’t buy them very often. But they work really well. I don’t think we ever had problems with leaks so they were effective. You got a lot in the box and we’re safer ingredient wise compared to a lot of name brand ones typically used.
Monica S.
Hobart, IN
Favorite diapers. We have tried at least 5 brands that I can count and these are our favorite. The environmental factors, decent price, and no blow outs yet when sized correctly. Soft inside compared to the rough inside of (maybe the most popular "natural" type "cute print variety" brand out right now). Love the no fragrance no additive junk aspect.
Allison J.
Citrus Hts, CA
One of the better brands. A little bit more expensive then pampers or huggies but works well. They tend to fit on the small side so may need to go up a size for bigger babies.
Chata R.
11,903 reviews
No la conozco y no he usado esta marca pero deseo poder tenerla para probarlo y de esta manera recomendarlo
Baby H.
Powell River
I absolutely love Earth's Best! I like how there isn't anything unnecessary in the diapers. They don't smell like parfume or chemicals. Would recommend. Only problem is it's too pricey for me to afford.
Susan D.
Oshawa, ON
Nice fit , good absorption, didn’t leak very effective. Free of dyes and chemicals . Didn’t cause any skin irritations

Looking for your answer?