Earth's Best TenderCare Chlorine Free Diapers
Top Questions See all 3 Q&A
- "They fall apart and arent absorbant at all." in 2 reviews
- "They fit my son very well, very absorbent and I like that they are on the more natural side and chlorine free" in 2 reviews
- "The diaper leaked EVERY TIME my baby pooped!" in 1 review
- "So far I like them, she hasn't had any leaks or blow outs so far! " in 1 review
- "But unless you're just a greenie, they are a wee bit pricey." in 1 review
But the fit was terrible - very short in the front, causing leaks, and barely covered in the middle, so we had a few blowouts.
Great idea, but not executed well.
Also found that the strips would occasionally break and were too long compared to the size of the diaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos