Earth's Best TenderCare Chlorine Free Diapers uploaded by Jane B.

BY EARTH'S BEST

"All babies begin life 100% pure...diaper them accordingly." New Earth s Best TenderCare™ environmentally friendly disposable diapers are made from Chlorine free materials and provide ultimate comfort for your baby. Earth s Best offers products that are better for your baby and the environment. Introduce your baby to the whole line of Earth s Best products including organic infant formula, organic cereals, organic jarred baby food, organic gentle baby body care and new unscented, chlorine free baby wipes. Reduce your environmental footprint with Earth s Best tenderCare™ Earth Friendly Diapers. Made with non-chlorine bleached materials that reduce dioxin pollution released into the environment Made with natural absorbent materials such as corn and wheat-annually renewable resources that reduce the use of petro-chemicals Non-woven inner and outer cover, made wi see more...

• how do these diapers compare to seventh generation?1 Answers
  • How long have this brand been out ?1 Answers
  • Are these any better than Seventh Generation or Babyganics?4 Answers
  • "They fall apart and arent absorbant at all." in 2 reviews
  • "They fit my son very well, very absorbent and I like that they are on the more natural side and chlorine free" in 2 reviews
  • "So far I like them, she hasn't had any leaks or blow outs so far! " in 1 review
  • "The diaper leaked EVERY TIME my baby pooped!" in 1 review
  • "But unless you're just a greenie, they are a wee bit pricey." in 1 review
Karissa B.
I primarily cloth diaper my son. But when we go on vacation or get behind on diaper laundry, these are my favorite diapers to buy. Far less chemicals than most diaper brands and very gentle on baby's bum. Not to mention they are very absorbent and hold up over night for my heavy wetter baby.
Sara S.
Kissimmee, FL
I tried this brand of diapers twice (with both of my babies) and did not like it!
The diaper leaked EVERY TIME my baby pooped! I had to change the clothes 3-4 times a day! Plus i find it not as soft as some other natural diapers i use. I won't purchase them again - needs improvement!
Annie S.
Harleton, TX
These diapers were great on baby's skin. They are all natural and they fit great. But unless you're just a greenie, they are a wee bit pricey. Also if your little one sleeps through the night, you might want to double diaper. We had a few early morning leaks.
Aleczandria S.
Lake Worth, FL
I did not like these at all. They leaked, they fell apart, they didn't hold up well at all. But what really did it was that they broke my daughter out in a rash! Definitely not a favorite, though I like that they are eco friendly.
Lauren G.
I love these diapers! They are affordable for being all natural (we use amazon subscribe and save). They hold a lot and we don't have many leaks or blowouts. I like them a lot better then the seventh generation diapers.
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
These diapers are good because they're chlorine free, and last a decent time, but I don't think they last that long. I would rather recommend Huggies little movers
Jocelyn K.
Salisbury, VT
I wasn't too impressed with how well this held up. They don't hold much and they are super rough like paper towel rough. The idea is nice but its easier to cloth diaper if you are wanting to use something natural.
Whitney C.
Baltimore, MD
I ran out of diapers one day at a baby playdate and another mom gave me one of these. The elastic was awesome, but they start out a tad bulky/stiff even when freshly changed.
Misty B.
Berea, KY
I am a cloth diapering mama, but when I need a disposable, these are great! No hatch chlorine on baby's sensitive skin! I wish the price were closer to common brand diapers, but I don't mind paying a little more for gentle products.
Jessica P.
They fit well and can hold leaks. I have twins so I go through a lot of diapers and these are some of my favorites! They are also chemical free which is nice bonus for my sensitive skinned babes
Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
Are these any better than Seventh Generation or Babyganics?
Danna E.
How long have this brand been out ?
kendra h.
Riverton, UT
how do these diapers compare to seventh generation?