Earth's Best TenderCare Chlorine Free Diapers uploaded by Jane B.

BY EARTH'S BEST

"All babies begin life 100% pure...diaper them accordingly." New Earth s Best TenderCare™ environmentally friendly disposable diapers are made from Chlorine free materials and provide ultimate comfort for your baby. Earth s Best offers products that are better for your baby and the environment. Introduce your baby to the whole line of Earth s Best products including organic infant formula, organic cereals, organic jarred baby food, organic gentle baby body care and new unscented, chlorine free baby wipes. Reduce your environmental footprint with Earth s Best tenderCare™ Earth Friendly Diapers. Made with non-chlorine bleached materials that reduce dioxin pollution released into the environment Made with natural absorbent materials such as corn and wheat-annually renewable resources that reduce the use of petro-chemicals Non-woven inner and outer cover, made wi see more...

• how do these diapers compare to seventh generation?1 Answers
  • How long have this brand been out ?1 Answers
  • Are these any better than Seventh Generation or Babyganics?4 Answers
  • "They fall apart and arent absorbant at all." in 2 reviews
  • "They fit my son very well, very absorbent and I like that they are on the more natural side and chlorine free" in 2 reviews
  • "The diaper leaked EVERY TIME my baby pooped!" in 1 review
  • "So far I like them, she hasn't had any leaks or blow outs so far! " in 1 review
  • "But unless you're just a greenie, they are a wee bit pricey." in 1 review
Meghan P.
West Terre Haute, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We love these diapers. We have purchased these quite a few times and have no problems with leaks. They are also very soft. I wish we could find them in more places. Most stores do not carry them.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Not a huge fan. Luckily someone gave me these and I did not pay for them. They are very stiff, I feel like they would be uncomfortable. They hold up okay but not for more than an hour or two.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love how these diapers have all natural stuff in them which makes it good for both baby’s skin and the environment sure there a little pricey but totally worth every cent
Maria S.
These diapers are great. I honestly love the fact that they do not contain chlorine in them and that they are better for the environment. Many have commented that they have problems with leakage but I have not had that issue at all. I will say that they are a bit pricey but it is well worth it for my daughter. They are usually on sale every couple of weeks at Babies R Us and thats when I stock pile these diapers.
Naomi K.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Earth’s best is my absolute favorite diaper brand (and I’ve tried them all). After 4 kids and several different brand trials I’ve found these diapers hold up best to my heavy overnight wetter, my early mover, my active climber, and my sensitive skinned babies. I highly recommend these!
Katie C.
Somerset, WI
I bought these diapers because they are chlorine free and are supposed to be more environmentally friendly. I usually buy Pampers swaddlers & cruisers. The sticky strips tend to rip when you are trying to put the diaper on (I ruined a few diapers just trying to put them on!) and you could REALLY smell the urine when my son peed (something I had never experienced with Pampers). He also tended to leak with these on AND he developed a rash. I would of given it an "F", but I like that they are chlorine free and better for the environment.
Sharymarie H.
Swansea, SC
We purchased these to use overnight on our normally cloth diapered 2 month old. First, I like that they are chlorine free and a better environmentally friendly option. However, they seemed to run a hair small compared to the Huggies and Babyganics. We did not have any leak issues but I will say that the tabs are not as elastic and are a bit more fragile than what I'm used to. I'm not opposed to using them if the sale is really good. Otherwise, I will likely stick to the Babyganics.
Ashley W.
These diapers were given to us by a friend whose child had moved up in size. We love the earths best baby food, but not the diapers. They do not feel soft. And my child would want the diaper off whenever we put this diaper on her. I do not recommend this brand of diapers. They should stick with food.
Madison P.
Orange Beach, AL
I bought these to supplement cloth diapering because they are eco friendly.
But the fit was terrible - very short in the front, causing leaks, and barely covered in the middle, so we had a few blowouts.
Great idea, but not executed well.
Also found that the strips would occasionally break and were too long compared to the size of the diaper.
Michelle J.
I wanted to like these! I really did! But, they were just OK. I love this brand, but these diapers fell short of my expectations. They fit well and I LOVE that they are chlorine free. As sunshine who generally uses cloth, this was a great thing to see in a disposable. However, they lacked in absorbency. I didn't expect them to hold up to my toddler's overnight needs, but we would have leaks after 2 hour nap. They just were not effective for us, unfortunately.
Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
Are these any better than Seventh Generation or Babyganics?
Danna E.
How long have this brand been out ?
kendra h.
Riverton, UT
how do these diapers compare to seventh generation?